Reviews for Just So You Know
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
this was just so cute.
Djomar chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Great story,hope you will continue it
a smiles facade chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love this story lease update soon
Kichou chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Katreda chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Hi :) The first two chapters were, so far, really nice. You managed to make Sasuke a total jerk (But I can't hate it, oh no).
swandreamer chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
im happy you updated. I just love how Naruto is so sweet with Hinata. You really kept his character well. I hope to read another chapter this month. Update soon! You just made my day. ;D
vintagestripes chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Please update soon!
katsekala chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
This story is so cool! Many kisses!
mezza-verita chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
sasuke is so jealous! he dosen't even realis(z)e he's liking hinata a little, nice story btw and update!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Really good! i can't wait for the next chapter! lol ooh! sasuke seems like he's getting jealous. lol can't wait!
jecka-hime22 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Damn! I LUV IT!XD

Sasuke..“Sorry but you see that girl over there?” The girl turned around to see Hinata. “That’s my girlfriend. She’s waiting for me.” OMG that was so fucking adorable! I didn't know Sasuke would actually say that! So CUTE *squeals* Sasuhina is a bang!

can't wait for more chapS! please UPDATE SOON!
Melody of Perdition chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
I like it so far.
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
the story is great im hoping the chap gets longer right
swandreamer chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
“Okay. Im off then. Try not to miss me while Im gone.” - oh, like somethings going on between them my jaw drop. I think a kiss was missing to make this SasuNaru. funny though.

Also, I like how you potrayed Sasuke's character, cool, sexy and confident. reminds me of someone i know. lol.

When I read the first chapter, I thought 'This will be good'. And I was right til the last one! this is so cute. It made my day. First impression last... so keep it up and update please! Hoping to read one within this week. D I know the readers will enjoy this so don't keep us waiting too long. tee hee...
Kichou chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Nice story. Update soon please.