Reviews for There was a Turk called Reno
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 37 . 8/22/2010
LOL u made my day xD

best random story EVER!

:3 I must say, that "Says the narrator as Reno begins to draw a picture of a gay unicorn with crayons. Indeed, strange things happened on Sundays…" was the first part that had be cracking up.

thought I'd share that with you.

thanking you muchly for the story!
FateEscapesMe chapter 37 . 7/17/2010
Oh my gosh, Charlotte! YOUR the random hobo! Haha! This was really good, but, 'Madame Ginger'? WTF? Oh well, that's what you get when your bored to tears, huh?
BlackxValentine chapter 37 . 7/15/2010
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!

"He's clearly trying to mate with you."

And Reno dancing singing were so freakin hilarious!
Reno'sDemon chapter 37 . 7/15/2010
Pillows for a desk huh? whatever works .

Reno doing karioke 50 gil

Reno drawing gay unicorns with crayons 100 gil

Sephiroth with pink hair 200 gill

Reno and Sephiroth getting drunk 20000 gil

Classic 'I am your father' line effin' priceless! I lost it then!

Queeny's got her groove back! and then some. After all that's been happening, I greatly needed the laughter you provide.
Speedy Speck chapter 37 . 7/15/2010
Ha! I love Sephiroth in this! _ soooo funny. And the whole thing about the hair and the light beer made me giggle XD
RenoLuvver chapter 36 . 5/18/2010
lol, really funny! P FRED! i like that. xD good job!
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 36 . 5/18/2010
LOL! Reno... You idiot... bloody brilliant! Fred the Alien is my best friend now.
Reno'sDemon chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
Queenie, you have turned Reno's personality into an art of comedy. You never cease to amuse me with Reno's antics. You make a bad day better. Hope the move went well!
Vietta chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
o.o
FateEscapesMe chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
It's Vanessa Amorossi! Anyway... H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! loved it, of course, I love pretty much anything with a drunken aReno in it! Oh, and your alien sounded kinda like CJ7!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
aww XD it has a fred! poor fred
Speedy Speck chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
HAHA XD Loved the ending...Poor Reno, he is in for a world of pain haha And Fred sounded pretty cute to me _ Great work XD Funny as always :D
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 35 . 4/28/2010
Umm... Okay!
This is so funny...
RenoLuvver chapter 35 . 4/24/2010
OMG WHO HAS THE RAT KILLED? o_O P funnies!
Reno'sDemon chapter 35 . 4/24/2010
:falls out of chair: oh :breathe: God. :breathe: That :breathe: was :breathe: friken :breathe: hilarious! I love how Rude and Tseng pranked Reno for all the times he's messed with them. And Reno thinks Rufus is a lightsaber- wielding ninja, huh? Well, could be worse. How? Don't know at the moment, I'm too busy busting a gut to think straight. I love these Queenie, keep 'em comming!