Reviews for An Opportune Moment
White Belt Writer chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Remake is definitely better. Well done.
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
COOL~!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
haha... another wonderful story :D

I wished it had gone that way in the manga/anime too D:

Ah ha! Zoro is embarrassed :D
Ascaisil chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
You're awesome.

I still like the first version too, but you really are awesome. I think you kept the characters perfectly how they're suppose to be. It's very very shiny. :)
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh you lovely, lovely person you. I've been toying with this sort of idea for a long while, but how can I now when you did such an excellent job? :P

If I do end up doing my version sometime I'll be sure to cite you as my source. :D

Once again, I really do enjoy your writing style. I love Robin and Zoro and it's hard to find good stories about them that don't make them supremely out of character, so awesome job!
mstery chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
they were both brilliant * stars good work and write some more al though if you have i'm sorry !
burichifan chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
i must say, this oNE'S BETter! and YEAH, Your writing skilLS WENT On a higher N0TCH! n0 kidDING, BEf0re, soME OF y0ur interaCTI0NS WERE S0mewhat weird and oc . .buT N0W, OmeDetou! y0u impr0veD! DAKARA, GAnbATte!
Kaoden chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Not reviewing my own story here, just responding to Tare_chan about the mask thing since Tare is absolutely right :O

Didn't mean to make such an obvious mistake there and I went back and changed it so he doesn't lift up the mask. Please forgive my ignorance! (Thanks for pointing that mistake out though, it's very helpful)
FlareKnight chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Well I just read through both and thought it was nicely done especially on the remake. Definitely a solid reason for Zoro being over there. I'd say even drunk he'd put up a good fight :).

I think everyone felt nicely in character. It was just something you could read through and finish with a smile. So thanks for doing it.
Tarechan chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Wow... this edited version is indeed way much better! Not that I don't like the previous version, but this time, it gave Zoro more 'reason' to be where he is.

And Robin's inner thought is more well written. I especially like that part b Great job as always.

A thing that bug me though, somehow my English gave me the impression of Sogeking lifting his mask infront of Chopper? that's seems... unlikely. But maybe that's because I read it wrong XD

Anyway good job! b
Vera chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed your story and also think that the second parts better than the first. its good to read a story that keeps the charakters. thanks for posting... (im from germany so plaese dont mind my writing)
Mr Khan chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Eh, the "i am your nakama" thing didn't seem that ooc. It was a necessary response to the buildup of tension. The second one was better, though, if only for greater detail and better sentence structure. Quite attuned to this sort of thing after just writing my own little ZoRo thing
burichifan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
hey! 'like the converSATIOn,kinda akward th0ugh..hehe i w0nder when wilL THESE 2 REalize that they make a g0od c0uple..siGh! 0da-sensei...
ktomson chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Lovely(L)It was well written and I liked the way how Zoro acted, it was totally like him. :)

Hea!(Estonian word for good:D)