Reviews for Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
I love tezuka's mom. She and fuji will surely get along. Hahahaha. Tezuka's grandfather wouldn't stand a chance against those two. Hahaha.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Superbly interesting :3

espeeeeeeeecially the conversation on the dinner's table (what! Saeki and Fuji competitive as always, ne)
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Excellently well-written.
vierblith chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Before I start gushing, I caught a typo: though it by no meas close to the amount of time he’d spent at Fuji’s. (though it by no means was close to the amount of time he'd spent at Fuji's?)

Woot. First fic I've read in a month. (How deprived I am.)

“You shouldn’t bring evil things like that over the threshold, Yuuta," Fuji said. - Win. Fuji, win!

“Tezuka is studious and serious. He’s the type of boyfriend any parent would be glad for their child to bring home,” Fuji said. - Such a great realization. *nods* Even for a guy's parent, yes.

“And now I can say I’m their youngest son’s gay lover,” Saeki said. “I’m sure the neighbors love me already.”

WAH. A dash of Saeki/Yuuta. I LOVE YOU! (I'm a closet Saeki/Yuuta lover. Closet because I haven't yet found a chance to come out because there's not much fics to read. But of course ZukaFuji is my one true love. XD)

And I love your Ayana and Yumiko. *sighs* Thank you for sharing this wonderful, light fic~
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh, i like it!

good thing their family accepted them!

and it's so very like them! XD
SkySurf chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love this story! it is good that Tezuka's family accepted Fuji..:D
Tacuma chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Lol, I loved this story! It's so funny how Fuji introduces Tezuka as his boyfriend XD And the way he introduces himself as Tezuka's boyfriend! XD XD Really good job, it's really Fuji-like! I also love the part about innocent Eiji! XD
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was hilarious and great(:

I loved the Fuji family; they know just how to make a guest feel awkward. XD All I want now is to find out the Saeki &Fuji anecdote. And maybe how Eiji put Fuji's tips to use(;
jadeskye chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Mwahahaha... Cracktastic!

So love the conversation with Fuji's family and Saeki, hehehehe...

Most excellent piece of work :)
speadee chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I'm glad they finally introduced each other to their families. I thought their friends knew before their families did.

I think Kikumaru would keep secrets, at least when someone tells him that it's a secret.

I don't think Fuji's family is that wild, crazy, or sexually obsessed. I find them to be well-behaved, polite, and decent, except for Yuuta. I'm glad you had the family being against Mizuki. I don't like Mizuki/Yuuta either, because Mizuki is evil and harms Yuuta. I prefer Saeki/Yuuta.

I agree about Captain Tezuka's family being traditional, especially his grandfather. I believe they wouldn't discuss sexual topics, and I don't blame them for it. I'm not comfortable with them, either, except for medical issues.

Still, good job on the dialogue and family interactions. I like reading about the characters' families.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
LOL! I love the last line XD Heh. and I absolutely love the way Fuji just flat out announced to Tezuka's family that Tezuka is his...*grin* I would've so loved to see that in the manga or anime...XD I can really see it happening though, it's so in character...Fuji's so possessive of things he loves...XD