Reviews for Driving Skills
Theta Sigma chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I actually really liked that. :) Pleasant suprise. ;) Maybe should do some more stories like this in the future? :)
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is really good that was such an awesome chapter! Update soon please
kaiiju chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
This is just perfect. Absolutely, amazingly, perfect. Thanks for the great read!
Jiwa chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I loved this!
Renart chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
cool story
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Is that the end? Please continue this.
Omniac chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
That's the end? Truly? I hope you won't think this too presumptuous of me (though it is), but I wonder if maybe I could possibly plant a little seed of an idea in your mind from which more Master fic will spring forth? Because I'm definitely gushing when I say that you write him magnificently; so maybe, if you feel so inclined, you might throw some Master into your next Doctor Who fic mix. You know, just a consideration of an idea.

I almost couldn't make it through the rest of the first chapter when the Doctor talked about the Master baking cookies and calling Ianto grandma, I was laughing that hard. Plus you write some of the best similes, which may seem a strange thing to point out, but when they're bad they're usually not worth remembering. So kudos!
crimsonpuddle chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This is love! *_* Gyaah, so brilliant, awesome idea and very well written. *_*

I LOVE IT! *_*

Azure
flame69 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I really like this story its so funny and really had me laughing! Please continue!
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
ooh. this was funny and nice. you should write jack's reaction to finding out ianto traveld with the doctor or something though, cause that would be funnier. ianto would tell him about it i assume
dnite'07 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Please tell me this isn't over! This fic is amazing.
glistening moon chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
very strange... but i like it!

update soon, it is actually sorta funny. :)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
“I’m going to confuse you for the rest of your life,” he whispered. “Good-bye, Doctor.”

*bursts into laughter*

I loved the entire thing. :)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
“If I left you there,” the Doctor shouted back, “he might have done something terrible just because there was the barest suggestion that you might have met me, regardless of whether or not you’d actually did or not. Or he could have baked you cookies and called you grandma. I don’t know. He’s crazy remember?"

ROFL!