Reviews for Driving Skills
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
“I’m going to confuse you for the rest of your life,” he whispered. “Good-bye, Doctor.”

*bursts into laughter*

I loved the entire thing. :)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
“If I left you there,” the Doctor shouted back, “he might have done something terrible just because there was the barest suggestion that you might have met me, regardless of whether or not you’d actually did or not. Or he could have baked you cookies and called you grandma. I don’t know. He’s crazy remember?"

ROFL!
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Loved it!
slinko chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
That story kicked ass.

And, being the insane doctor/master shipper that I am, I adroed the last part of the fic.
Bad Werewolf chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Oh, this is brilliant. All of it. If I were to write down my favourite bits I'd only end up quoting the whole thing back to you, so... I won't do that.

Loved it, clicking favourites.
Thimble chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Great story! Very intense, and cleverly done.
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This is so FUNNY! I got a stitch in my side from laughing. Keep it up!
Hexiva chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I'm confused. Why is the First Doctor acting like the Tenth Doctor?
Daedal chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Wow, epicly epic! A wonderfully perfect story in every way!
Osprey Eamon chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
That was awesome. Love the portrayal of the Doctor as a drunken student.
Spideymaan chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Epic! Wonderful! You wrote the Doctor so well - he not only sounded like he was actually the Doctor, babbling and cheerful, he sounded young, too! A highly entertaining and insightful little fic; I'm glad I stumbled across it, and I'll be sure to check out the rest of your work.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
OMG! That was brillent! Please do a sequel or something!
k123 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Oh this story was so fun, and a little heartbreaking, and the ending was absolutely perfect!
RachelClaire chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Oh. My. Goodness. This was abso-flipping-lutely fantastic! Ianto's internal monologuing was just /perfect/! I love that guy, and you captured him so well! And young Doctor was just PERFECT! I can totally imagine him acting like that, like a crazy student playing a prank. Perfect. And the dialogue between him and the Master was amazing. I was actually /scared/ when he started hearing the drums *hides under desk* Had me laughing out loud, and terrified. Genius.

Anna xx
CornGold chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Wait, you mean...that's it? But...but I want to keep reading!

Anyway, fantastic; really enjoyable. I hope you write more.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »