Reviews for Rifts
theInsaneArtist chapter 6 . 17h
*tries to continue being patient*
Hurry it up then. It's been fiiivvvee yeeeaaars aallrreeaaddy.
DragonClanMaster chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
this is interesting so please don’t stop it.
Reader chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I love the story you wrote, even the one before remaking it. Will love to see new chapter coming out. What will happen with the two demon, will Yako survive the new era, can she be cooking then the chef blow the food up since she love food...also will it be enough to fill her stomach. Will Nero be working on a puzzle to eat... Or at the end Nero will present a demon tool to time travel (that will be ignoring to Yako). Will love to see how Ceil find Nero antic with Yako or reaction to know of the new demon, it can go different and Yako can ask Ceil about his demon and start there. Too many possibility! Sorry if my comment is long and have too many suggestion that may be already planned, just like the story and can't wait for more. It's 2014, long time and need chapters.
SaraTheAngelic chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Hey so its been a few years now that I've been waiting for this story. I was really hoping you we're going to continue it since its a really interesting plot and I love the crossover. But sadly I think it's safe to assume your dropping this story? Please tell me I'm wrong!

I loved all ur chapters even the ones you said we're to short or had to rewrite they were all awesome! Everyone was totally in character and I really want to know what happens next since i havent read a story like this before so please if ur still on this website don't drop this story( though I thick u already have).

U don't have to start writing it again right now just please let me know if you ever plan to continue( even if its once ever one or two months I would rather that then no updates)!
Cassie chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I would love this story to continue and I have been waiting patiently for this amazing story to update so please somewhere in the near future please update and add new chapters to this brilliant story
ScarletNinja1026 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Uh... You didn't drop this right? I hope not... :)
Update soon (Hopefully...)
Scarlet
Anna chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
It's 2013. I don't even know if you'll ever update. :c Oh well...
nik chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Keep writing it was getting really good :D
Sessho's Girl chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I really wanted to see where this was going, but checking your profile page, you haven't even updated your latest story in a year. Please come back to this, please!
Hetomi chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Please cont.
MarabouChocolate chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like it, but you have spelled Ciel's name wrong every time except for the last time and even then it is spelled with a small "c". I understand you were sick when you wrote this, so that was probably what made you spell it wrong.
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I'm just telling you that the date is off by one year for when Tokyo had its name changed and please update.
Jaz-147 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
pls upload this soon, its really interesting.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Please write more chapters and finish the story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »