Reviews for Rifts
SaraTheAngelic chapter 6 . 2/8
Hey so its been a few years now that I've been waiting for this story. I was really hoping you we're going to continue it since its a really interesting plot and I love the crossover. But sadly I think it's safe to assume your dropping this story? Please tell me I'm wrong!

I loved all ur chapters even the ones you said we're to short or had to rewrite they were all awesome! Everyone was totally in character and I really want to know what happens next since i havent read a story like this before so please if ur still on this website don't drop this story( though I thick u already have).

U don't have to start writing it again right now just please let me know if you ever plan to continue( even if its once ever one or two months I would rather that then no updates)!
Cassie chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I would love this story to continue and I have been waiting patiently for this amazing story to update so please somewhere in the near future please update and add new chapters to this brilliant story
ScarletNinja1026 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Uh... You didn't drop this right? I hope not... :)
Update soon (Hopefully...)
Scarlet
Anna chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
It's 2013. I don't even know if you'll ever update. :c Oh well...
nik chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Keep writing it was getting really good :D
Sessho's Girl chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I really wanted to see where this was going, but checking your profile page, you haven't even updated your latest story in a year. Please come back to this, please!
Hetomi chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Please cont.
MarabouChocolate chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like it, but you have spelled Ciel's name wrong every time except for the last time and even then it is spelled with a small "c". I understand you were sick when you wrote this, so that was probably what made you spell it wrong.
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I'm just telling you that the date is off by one year for when Tokyo had its name changed and please update.
Jaz-147 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
pls upload this soon, its really interesting.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Please write more chapters and finish the story.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
oh no :( i really love this can you please update soon i think its wonderful :D
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I'm Very gad to hear that this will continue. I REALLY want to know what happens next.

Side Note: I know what you ment. I had trouble with page bracks and spacing to. The best thing to do is to click the chapter/content edit and then inset a line. To cteate bigger spaces between patagraphs and lines and such, the best I myself could do was to press enter, type 1 period, then press enter again and continue on. The solution isn't perfect but it helps alot with the LOOK of the story. It also helps to use BOLD or ITALICS for the authors notes. it makes it easier to tell which part is the stories start and which the authors comments. By the way, I noticed that you didn't like one of your chapters, fixed it, and then put it in like it eas a new chapter. You can actially remove, replace, or delete chaptes that you have already posted but ened up unhappy with. Just go to your document manager, select what you want to edit, edit it, save changes, then go to your story manager to add or replace the old chapter with the new one.

Hope this information helps.

Please update tis soon I'm really liking what I've read so far and I want more chapters.
gwendolyn-sama chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I like this story and really want to see where it will go from here. please keep updating 3
weezerz2490 chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Please pick this story up again soon! DX
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »