Reviews for Ah, Italia
I think you got so little reviews because you have so much Kate in this. I can't believe I lasted this long. It got really annoying
bjq chapter 19 . 2/5
please update soon
Josette1807 chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
I hope you will update is story. It is very good.
WBH21C chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
So very well done!
BeSpotted chapter 19 . 4/25/2011

i really like this fic and i would love it if you could update it!

so please update...

zivadavid03 chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
please update
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Awesome Fic,

I'm really enjoying this fic and would love to see you update it sometime in the near future.

Thanks For Posting

Pleas Update Soon.
Azilee chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
Oh my goodness, you have got to continue this story. Seriously, it would be a crime to leave it unfinished. The Tiva storyline is incredible and the case is spot on perfect. Please, please, PLEASE continue this fiction, it is amazing and shows so much promise and is begging to be finished. I mean, it deserves to be written. You can't write something this good and then abandon it, it'd be like getting a puppy and abandoning it once it gets too big for your handbag. Okay, maybe I'm the one doing the begging. And I despise begging, so that's how good this story is. Please write more?
rubiesandrain chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
Love it! :) UPDATE SOON! :)
Viper003 chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! And I love how they're engaged, so sweet )
Shadowhunter536 chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
i hope you conitinue this story soon.
annacec chapter 19 . 11/10/2009
canadianagurl chapter 19 . 10/15/2009
OH MY FREAKING BEJEEZERS! I cannot believe I have not come across this story until now! I absolutely LOVE the plot and how everything is unfolding! I am totally sucked into the story and everything! LOVE IT! Please update soon! :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
Sorry i haven't reviewed the last few chapters please forgive me, i've been busy trying to fix computers. Thanks for making my down time Wonderful and cheering me up when i've been frustrated i'm still loving this and i can't wati for the next chapter.
meb chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
Glad to see they finally got some quality time together. Hope the wedding goes off without a hitch.