Reviews for Sing Me Something Soft
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Thank you...It's...quite a beautiful story. Really... ;_;
Chocolate Mousse chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
What an interesting relationship you explored... Honestly, I've never really cared that much for Percival (he struck me as rather bland) but, here, his fealty to Prince Mildain actually has a believable backstory (OK, so the romantic slant is entirely subjective, but understandable to an extent?). Granted, this one-shot is clearly AU, but it fits well with the canon events, and I think you've captured the devotion Percival holds for Elphin quite nicely here.

I really liked the transition of Percival's character from the beginning of the story to the end. He's hollow and listless at the start, anguishing over the prince's apparent death as well as his own country's crumbling state-then, lo and behold, when he finds the prince is actually alive, and he becomes truly alive again. It's kind of amazing how he just seems so much more happier afterward, yet not in a over-the-top or out-of-character fashion. Kudos for pulling that off.

The way you've painted their relationship... I only wish the game did as much justice, as their A support is severely lacking compared to the sweet and poignant ending to this story.

(...Write more? Please?)