Reviews for Pride, Prejudice & Jimmy Choos
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
have to say that was a tad more hannah montana movie than pride and prejudice, but enjoyed it either way.
I'm a tad sad the reveal wasn't included but the epilogue was cute.
keep at it:)
imhooked chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
That was excellent. A great emotional ride! Thank you.
Calendar chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
Awww, what a unique change! Very funny, very clever, and the ending was perfect. Very romantic! And the epilogue made me grin.
mangers chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story :)

Up until Lois was revealed on stage and sang with Chloe, it reminded me so much of the Hannah Montana movie.

I thought the story line was just brilliant, shame that it's finished, I would have loved to have seen Clark tell Lois about his secret and why he would need a costume
phedtay chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
A great story! Thanks!
salsayourface chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
What an amazing story!

You are, of course, an incredible writer. I've enjoyed everything you've written!
LindseyLindsey lane Kent chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Superb ...

I loved the whole story but the ending was totally awesome ... I could picture the whole thing like a movie while reading ... Now that's what makes u an amazing writer ... Keep up the awesome-ness lol
deanine chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Nice fic. :)
winthjo chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Very good. Kind of wish you had it where Clark told her about point 3 (my guess it's Clark's secret) Would have been fun to see her reaction to it. (one shot sequel maybe?)
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Poor Clark! He had to deal with missing Lois, inability to say "Sorry" and a jerk of a roommate.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Where do I begin? This story...since its first post has taken me by surprise & in the end...became one of my all time favorite stories.

When I noticed your update today, I was excited at first, but then became disappointed when I spotted the word "complete" next to the date. My heart dropped. How could such a wonderful story be over so soon? But that's when I realized that all good things must come to an end. And this story absolutely tugged at my heart.

Lois & Clark's reunion was unlike anything I could've imagined myself. It was perfect. I love how you took your imagination & painted a picture for your readers to clearly see. You truly captured the essence that is Lois & Clark.

Although I would've loved for your story to be longer (I'm such a sucker for a good story), you did an amazing job at satisfying my Clois cravings. From the moment Clark jumped off the balcony to Lois' dismay to the note cards he was reading to her in the hotel suite...I was absolutely captivated by your storytelling. I was even feeling giddy when Clark nailed his description of the "true" Lois Lane.

I also loved how you had Clark describe the moment he realized he was really in love with Lois. And when he called her out for "missing him" by sleeping in his room, but the BEST part had to be when he came home for spring break & noticed something different. The part about the scent of her shampoo had me gushing. I know, I'm such a sap, but that's what a good Clois story does to me & this one was off the chart!

Thank you for writing & completing such an amazing story. I look forward to reading more wonderful fics. from you in the future! :)
megamom2 chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Very nice ending! This was a lovely story!
Galxychld chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
OK, liked where that went. :) Clark's points to Lois were excellent, and I liked that he was able to counter whatever Lois thought of so he could prove they were a perfect match. Cute ending! :)
Galxychld chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
Not really loving where this is going
Galxychld chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Poor Clark...to have to deal with missing Lois..and then a jerk of a roommate. Hoping that the next chapters show how Lois is dealing or was dealing with the situation..and how she really feels about Clark