Reviews for Elfen Tränen
DarkChiyo chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
A wonderful heartwarming Story of a lonely Diclonius Girl. I hope she will prove that not all Diclonii are dangerous Killers. Even Nana did prove this more than once.

I still hope you will continue with this but it seems that it will be left unfinished. :-(
DelVarO chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Very interestin story. as it was already said, reading it from a first person perspective really changes your understanding of how it is to be a diclonius. I really hope that the next chapter will be released soon.
KJman456 chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I never really thought what life would've been like for the Diclonius. Sure, I watched the series, but having it in first person like this makes it easier to live it out. All of them must've had such a hard life... It makes me sad just thinking about it. I can't wait to see what happens!
Jager Nod chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Awesome way of explaining how she got sent to the orphanage, and the emotion is still there, you put it there subconsciously I guess, since you say you didn't feel it there yourself. I don't think Lilith is a Mary-Sue type at all, she is too nice... I really am enjoying this story, please continue!
Vyrien chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
For a start I don't think Lilith is particularly Mary-Sueish, isn't that where the character is canon? Lilith certainly isn't like any character I've met X3 and I'll say it again, this fanfic is simply epic.
BlackNhite chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
No, its not that Lilith is a Sue, she honestly does pretty fine in her right as a character. I mean she's not particularly beautiful, she's clearly not well-recieved by every other character, and she does have her flaws and weaknesses in her psyche.

Honestly, my only gripe with her is... too much shit happens to her. This reminds me of when I browse the Naruto section, you'll find a strew of stories where Naruto deserts the village because the civillins torture/abuse him severely to the point of breaking. That kind of thing jus gets to the point where, really, the only thing the reader has left to say is, "Yeah, I get the point already." You'd do better to delve into her mental state with allusions to how she's actually treated than having to narrate the actual events.
Jager Nod chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Great chapter; was that boy about to clip his wrist? *shudders* One thing I don't get btw, why was she put into a regular orphanage when the government knows what she could be capable of? Were they just hoping the children would torment her to death before her powers awaken or something?
essitjuh chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next one

You don't get to see much of liliths emotion as in the previous chapters. But i guess that's because you kinda had to start from scratch when she had to go to the orphanage

even still it's a great chapter

Can't wait 3
Jager Nod chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I really enjoy reading this story, great job on the wording/phrasing and articulation of your various ideas. Please update again soon, I can't wait to see how Lilith handles her present situation. Hopefully she will scare away her tormenters without actually killing or maiming them?
essitjuh chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Hey sorry for my late review:O

i loved this chapter

but one thing isn't very clear to me..

i would have figured that she would have been sent to some institution not a simple orphanage since they know what kind of threath she is.

why did you send her to an orphanage? I figure you have a reason for that:P

overall great chapter can't wait for the next one 3
The Kunoichi chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Please, please, please, a thousand times PLEASE continue this story, it's awesome.
Felix Falora chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Must... resist... urges... to kill... evil... orphan... BITCHES! *degenerates into Hellsing's vampire killer and murders all the evil people*

In all seriousness, this is a great chapter, a great story, and a great showing of prejudice in the work.
Vyrien chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Please, please ,please write more, best Elfen Lied Fanfic. ever. I particularly like the fact that you made up Lilith instead of the usual KohtaXLucy fanfics you get. Thank you for writing such an original and inventive story.
essitjuh chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
*speechless*

...

okay this is the best story i've ever read in my life

i feel like i can relate to her pain and such

it's amazing !

i'm addicted and i hope ur a fast writer because this story is gonna drive me crazy if i can't read it further fast enought :P

that's not a threathXD

see you next time
Felix Falora chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Poor Lilith... the drama is rising and it keeps you on the edge, expecint more and more... Man we are the worst race in the world.