Reviews for Spirit Chaser
GreenxGold chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
Things just got interesting... or, more interesting
Redskintyrant chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I really like your first chapter
MDA chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
This story is so good that I couldn't stop reading it. I didn't want to go to bed last night because I was stuck reading this awesome and creative story. I really love the interactions between Luna and Jake, and how they're both trying to make something work that is considered impossible to do. What with Jake being bound to Reneesme by the imprint's magical ability. It would be interesting to see if Luna imprints on someone too; to see if she would follow through to what she said about rejecting her imprint if given the chance. And would Jacob still continue to fight if this came as a possibility? Hmmm...and that slayer? What's her story? God I love this story so much. :)
moira chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
Please, tell us how the story goes on! I am really into this story
SailorJupiter001 chapter 27 . 2/23/2015
plz plz plz plz update soon.
Vic chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Hey. I read all 27 chapters in about 3-4 days, and I wanted to tell you that I really loved what I read! The story you have written is phenomenal & it has kept me at the edge of my seat. It has also been a wonderful distraction from the typical boredom & sadness that often plagues me when I don't have anything interesting to look forward to. I have been looking forward to reading each chapter these past few days and it has filled me with a lot of joy and excitement. Also, Everything in this story really makes sense, from Luna's thought processes to the events that take place. I've noticed that you have a real knack for describing things as well, and I love your humor even more. You honestly inspire me as a writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your work. You have earned yourself another fan. :)) I wish you the best in your endeavors and I hope you have an awesome day!
PS: if you could complete Spirit Chaser that would be super great & I (and probably a whole bunch of other people) would be super stoked. Don't be afraid to take your time though! The more time and effort you put into something the better it turns out, right? And if you feel unmotivated to complete it, I'm hoping from the deepest reaches of my inner being that you will be able to somehow see this story through the eyes of the many readers who love it oh so much. Later!
wajagirlliz chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I am loving this story! Can't wait to keep reading!
Suki chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
And a year later... Where's the rest?! This is reallly good!
Hero Dean chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
come on please make the next chapter
LunaFunGuy chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Luna is awesome,your fanfiction is should be in breaking *punches the air*Awesome
Guest chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Hey when are u gna post another chapter its been 5 months its rly rude to keep ur readers waiting for so long!
Netharia chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I like your plot, and the main character is lovable. The "alpha and omega" deal has been done before, but its still good. I originally started reading this because your main character had the same first name as mine, and i was a bit irritated by it. However there aren't any other similarities and i genuinely enjoyed reading your fanfic, nice job!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
This is soooooooooopooooo good! Please update soon, I love this story!
crazylittlewerewolf chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
Love this story! I can't get enough :) I hope you update soon because I'm anxious!
Josie chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Loving this story! Hopefully there are more twists between Luna and Jacob! Will Luna imprint on someone else? I hope she does! So it'll create more drama! This story is insane! Love it! Please keep updating!