Reviews for Spirit Chaser
moira chapter 27 . 3/23
Please, tell us how the story goes on! I am really into this story
SailorJupiter001 chapter 27 . 2/23
plz plz plz plz update soon.
Vic chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Hey. I read all 27 chapters in about 3-4 days, and I wanted to tell you that I really loved what I read! The story you have written is phenomenal & it has kept me at the edge of my seat. It has also been a wonderful distraction from the typical boredom & sadness that often plagues me when I don't have anything interesting to look forward to. I have been looking forward to reading each chapter these past few days and it has filled me with a lot of joy and excitement. Also, Everything in this story really makes sense, from Luna's thought processes to the events that take place. I've noticed that you have a real knack for describing things as well, and I love your humor even more. You honestly inspire me as a writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your work. You have earned yourself another fan. :)) I wish you the best in your endeavors and I hope you have an awesome day!
PS: if you could complete Spirit Chaser that would be super great & I (and probably a whole bunch of other people) would be super stoked. Don't be afraid to take your time though! The more time and effort you put into something the better it turns out, right? And if you feel unmotivated to complete it, I'm hoping from the deepest reaches of my inner being that you will be able to somehow see this story through the eyes of the many readers who love it oh so much. Later!
wajagirlliz chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I am loving this story! Can't wait to keep reading!
Suki chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
And a year later... Where's the rest?! This is reallly good!
Hero Dean chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
come on please make the next chapter
LunaFunGuy chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Luna is awesome,your fanfiction is should be in breaking *punches the air*Awesome
Guest chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Hey when are u gna post another chapter its been 5 months its rly rude to keep ur readers waiting for so long!
Netharia chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I like your plot, and the main character is lovable. The "alpha and omega" deal has been done before, but its still good. I originally started reading this because your main character had the same first name as mine, and i was a bit irritated by it. However there aren't any other similarities and i genuinely enjoyed reading your fanfic, nice job!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
This is soooooooooopooooo good! Please update soon, I love this story!
crazylittlewerewolf chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
Love this story! I can't get enough :) I hope you update soon because I'm anxious!
Josie chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Loving this story! Hopefully there are more twists between Luna and Jacob! Will Luna imprint on someone else? I hope she does! So it'll create more drama! This story is insane! Love it! Please keep updating!
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
I love it, please update soon.
Jillian2232115 chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
Obsessed please keep writing
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
Huzzah! You updated!
Shilo: I TOLD YOU JAKE WAS MINE!
Luna: MINE!
*Cat-er...Dog fight starts*
Shilo: BITCH!
Luna: WHOE!
Me: -_-...Help me...ALRIGHT! Break it up!