Reviews for A Sliver of Topaz
yenyen76 chapter 29 . 2/6
Wish you had/would finish this I really enjoyed what you have so far.
kaitsxcoffeexaddiction chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
So, I randomly remembered this story and wasn't sure if it had been finished when I wasn't looking, haha. I hope you find time to work on this some more!
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 29 . 1/23/2010
Hey! Sorry I wasn't able to review; my internet's been dead for a while! I really love this fanfic so much! Love the plot and the amazing characterization of everybody! Can't wait for new chapters! :)
LAIsobel chapter 29 . 1/18/2010
Hi!

This is an amazing story... so touching and full of emotions.

I hope that you will have time to finish it one day o)

Good luck with everything!
BlueTigress chapter 29 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter! :D

Can't wait for more! :D
cmf227 chapter 29 . 11/14/2009
Nice update.. with all of our characters! Loved that B/B kissed. And oh jeez, Daisy.. being subtle is not her strong point. And I liked hearing what's going on with Cam as well. Also.. one tiny little thing.. I'm an occupational therapy student, and I for one think that Brayden would be receiving OT as well, especially as part of an early intervention program. He would qualify for it, as I'm sure standardized assessments would put him at least 1 and a half standard deviations below the mean. Soapbox/geek moment OVER. Sorry about that ;) Just can't let OT be neglected while the poor little fictional kiddo is getting other therapies! Okay. That wasn't a criticism at all, just a shameless plug for my profession. :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
This is such a great story. Sad, but beautifully written. Loving it. I am really enjoying it. Cant waitt for more. :)
leoshunny1985 chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
love it and i can't wait for the next chapter
HawkAngel XD chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
very good! sweet work! update soon!

HawkAngel
StanaTorv chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
aw loved it...GO YANKEES! sorry had to put it out there.

:D sam
Aching Bones chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
Hi there,

And life goes on...Looking forward to hearing more of Bones and Booth...and of course Ange too...Cam's love life looks as though it is about to change too...

Ger
CSINaomi chapter 28 . 10/27/2009
Gads I love this story! So glad that Lucy made it through surgery okay... sure hope that this will bind B&B closer together SOON :D Looking forward to seeing what the Squint-girls are plotting!

Smiles,

Naomi
BlueTigress chapter 28 . 10/26/2009
Great chapters! :D

Love it how the whole family is sticking together! And that lucy is such a fighter! :D

can't wait to find out what the girls have planed! :D
leoshunny1985 chapter 28 . 10/25/2009
love it and i can't wait for the next chapter.
BonesnBooth chapter 28 . 10/25/2009
Theyre painting the nursery full of SKELETONS

They are right?