Reviews for All the Better to Eat You With
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oooh, this is nice. Just the right amount of dark, and lovely evocative writing.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This was really interesting. Spike's desperation during this time wasn't really displayed on the show. The situation of this story is entirely realistic. Oh, and good use of canon with Sandy being the vamp that refered Spike.
BlueLight chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Lo, how the mighty have fallen. Poor Spike.

Great as usual.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Obsidian in strange, beautiful darkness...
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wow..a very powerful story. You are very talented. Thank you for all your stories. Jody
Angie chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wow. Can I just say, you write one of the best Spike portrayals I've read in fanfic. This is excellent and it makes so much sense in the context of the show.
FayJay chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Beautiful! Absolutely sodding beautiful! You've *nailed* Spike's voice, my sweet, and this slips into the canon quite effortlessly.

Go you!
FoolIV chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Good work. Not the most romantic thing ever written, but true to the character. A good antidote to the more saccharine Spike portrayals.
esther chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is intense.
were-fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Excellent! Absolutely excellent! You set the scene brilliant and Spike's inner dialogue is first rate. All in all, a fabulous job!
beadyeyes chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
falls hard but gets right back up again. Cool!

And Kelly, I know this is you. You need to stop the fanwank and get back to working on your book now. I mean it. Go! Shoo! Skeedaddle woman.