Reviews for Regret
alinasorokina chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I like your version much more than the original one)))
vecastone chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ohh such a beautiful fanfic. I was reaching for FF after her first time with Duncan and the encounter with Logan and this AU is much better than that.
Great work. ! hope we could have seen it on screen.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Such a passionate story, I love how you wrote their first time together. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love this
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Poor Duncan. But good job on the ambiguity, if I didn't know this was LoVe I might have been worried.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Going forward, this is how it will have played out for me. I love this version of having no regrets.
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I just found this story. I really enjoyed the LoVe reunion, much more than what happened on the show.
Josielynn chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Just found this story. I really liked it. It is well written and I really liked the ending. Thanks for sharing it.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I wish it had been this way - though we wouldn't have the awesome line "if cuddling is the best part, he didn't do it right."
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Love it love it love it. I really thought the letter went to Logan, which I knew you were trying to do. In fact, it took me a hot second to even figure out that it wasn't a mistake about the whole letter section anyway (meaning, I thought the letter went to Logan and then she showed up at Logan's. I was confused, but in a good way when everything played out).

The ending, with the ease between them at the end, making macaroni and cheese together, was so sweet and so perfect.
lv63 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i loved this! this is exactly what i wish would have happened. my biggest issue with Season two was that there wasnt enough LoVe. duncan was just boring. this story made me soo happy! Good Job!
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was awesome! Actually, it was beyond awesome! I'm so in love with this! I wish this was canon. Out of all the moments in three seasons, this is one of the ones I would want changed the most. I wanted her to realize that her regrets lie in Logan and not in Duncan. ugh! Stupid RT sometimes.

But this is what fanfic is for. Thanks for giving me that and giving it to me so beautifully. It's so great to read such an intelligently written story.
Isilady chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
aw that was amazing! great oneshot!