Reviews for What If?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 7 . 10/6
Read the chapters so far, and I like the whole idea of single (or double) chapters dedicated to the Butterfly Effect of Doom in Digimon Tamers.

... could we (the readers) see in the future a What If based on "What If Ai and Mako had not caused Impmon to run away with their bickering?"
Itachi008 chapter 1 . 9/10
AMAZING! :D :D :D :D I love this!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/9
BRILLIANT! *grins like Daisuke*
ShadowArbitor chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Cool I like this idea though I would like to see what if situation where instead of ai and mako a older sibling or step sibling or older family member around other tamer ages that lives near them what if this person was impmon's TRUE tamer them not being old enough to understand impmon's feelings was part of reason he went down dark path for while though I have read au story where impmon has more of reason of wanting tamers dead . Rka got character development much later so her attitude was way it was before she mellowed out she and renanmon try to delete him for months while rest of tamers (except takato) didn't treat him much better also in this story jeri isn't so emotionally damaged after leomon's death cause she remember she had other people who cared about her tamers even have what have they done moment when they find out beelzemon was impmon's mega form.
Impmon the Hedgehog 32 chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Guten Abend Bookworm Liebe deine Was währe wenn Digimon Tamers Storys und das nicht nur weil das mein Lieblings Anime ist.
Sondern auch weil Impmon und seine Digitationen mein Lieblings Digimon ist obwohl ich nur Bezelmon Blast Battelmon mag seine Böse Seite ist mir zu Blutrünstig.
Schön das du die Storys so Veränderst das die Digimon bei ihren Tamern Partnern bleiben dürfen das ist besser als das Ende bim Anime man habe ich Geheult damals und auch heute noch wenn ich mir die ganze Tamer Staffel nochmal ansehen tue.
So und zum Schluß sage äh Schreibe ich noch BITTE Schreib schnell weiter deine Storys sind SUPER dein neuer Fan
MayContainHyjinks chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Digimon. Heard of it. Don't know it. I imagine its similar to pokemon except its digital...maybe like bakugan?

I'm familiar with the "What If" trope/idea.

Anyway. On to the story.

The summary of the "original series of events" is appreciated.

As long as the fireballs stay far far away from me. "Awww" the touching moment was...well, touching. XD

That was indeed sad... D:

The redemption is strong within this one. I liked how Beezelmon returned to the side of good.

It amuses me how non-hysterical the parents were. Though I suppose this is the third season.

I liked Rika!

Impmon, your crazy mon. Hahahaha

Ok...that was the best ending so far! /Cheers!

Hehe, I like how you can explain away some of the features of characters.

Hahaha talking cricket hahaha

I liked the "inner voice". It was amusing. Much thanks to Lilac Flames of coming up with the idea.

Much thanks to SnowWhiteShadow for inspiring Bookworm Gal. I really liked this! Its one of those "grab the hand! Grab the hand!" Cheering moments.

I enjoyed all the What Ifs. I especially liked your format.

Thanks for the storys!
-Hyjinks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
So CCCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL! And SSSSWWWEEEEEETTTT! Loved it I'm so happy! I've been waiting for a fanfiction like this even though it was probably wrote a long time ago...still LOVE this so MUCH!
rose chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
This story was amazing I wish there was more
unknown chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
OK ik you hadn't done this story in a while but I have an amazing what if for you.
What if leomon never saved kyubimon and it was kyubimon who died to beazlemon's hands.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Well, done indeed and I agree about Chatsuramon I've seen someone come down on Jeri for doing nothing but mope after Leomon's death but can you really blame her?! no! anyway yeah
reydrago chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
this is a good fic, can one of the next question be what if juri slashes a blue card when beezlemon is about to punch a hole in leomon? Beezzlemon might be able to punch through leomon, but panjyamon or grapleomon are tougher
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This is fantastic too!
If you're planning on more, could I request something?
What if: Catsuramon took away Beelzemon's memories from when he was Impmon when they made the deal after the Indramon fiasco?
chasesane chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love these stories. great work.
guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014