Reviews for What If?
unknown chapter 7 . 5/9
OK ik you hadn't done this story in a while but I have an amazing what if for you.
What if leomon never saved kyubimon and it was kyubimon who died to beazlemon's hands.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 3/24
Well, done indeed and I agree about Chatsuramon I've seen someone come down on Jeri for doing nothing but mope after Leomon's death but can you really blame her?! no! anyway yeah
reydrago chapter 7 . 2/17
this is a good fic, can one of the next question be what if juri slashes a blue card when beezlemon is about to punch a hole in leomon? Beezzlemon might be able to punch through leomon, but panjyamon or grapleomon are tougher
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This is fantastic too!
If you're planning on more, could I request something?
What if: Catsuramon took away Beelzemon's memories from when he was Impmon when they made the deal after the Indramon fiasco?
chasesane chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love these stories. great work.
guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
less mystery
but perfect
Dimension Distorter chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
It's all about Impmon, Ai and Mako THAT'S some true bonding. I like seeing the good sides of Impmon.
PrincessArien chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Your little series of What Ifs and AUs are absolutely fantastic, I'm an absolutely sucker for this sort of thing so your series is like candy to me :P I just can't get enough of it, keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to whenever the next one of these updates will come, any wait will be well worth it for the reward. Thank you very much for all of the exciting divergences from canon and the exciting What ifs.
Raccon Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hey I've been reading your what if's stories.
Can do one about "What if they found Impmon"?
That they found Impmon earlier than chasturmon
Yokai Hebitori chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wow! This was a great story and a great idea too. I loved each chapter except I'm not too fond of chapter 4 - how the Tamers' missed the Ark - , but everything was GREAT!

Keep Up The Great Work!
NutCase5 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
NutCase5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I agree with ya about that dog-dude guy.

CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
If you're still doing these, I got this while re-watching Tamers. What if Beelzemon had killed Rika's partner instead of Jeri's?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hey, I wanna know if you're ever gonna continue this, since I'd love to see some more possible outcomes. ESPECIALLY since I I utterly DESPISE the ending to Digimon Tamers. Yes, I know the show is rather dark, but damnit, would a happy ending be too much to ask for?!