Reviews for What If?
Impmon the Hedgehog 32 chapter 7 . 7/17
Guten Abend Bookworm Liebe deine Was währe wenn Digimon Tamers Storys und das nicht nur weil das mein Lieblings Anime ist.
Sondern auch weil Impmon und seine Digitationen mein Lieblings Digimon ist obwohl ich nur Bezelmon Blast Battelmon mag seine Böse Seite ist mir zu Blutrünstig.
Schön das du die Storys so Veränderst das die Digimon bei ihren Tamern Partnern bleiben dürfen das ist besser als das Ende bim Anime man habe ich Geheult damals und auch heute noch wenn ich mir die ganze Tamer Staffel nochmal ansehen tue.
So und zum Schluß sage äh Schreibe ich noch BITTE Schreib schnell weiter deine Storys sind SUPER dein neuer Fan
MayContainHyjinks chapter 7 . 7/7
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Digimon. Heard of it. Don't know it. I imagine its similar to pokemon except its digital...maybe like bakugan?

I'm familiar with the "What If" trope/idea.

Anyway. On to the story.

The summary of the "original series of events" is appreciated.

As long as the fireballs stay far far away from me. "Awww" the touching moment was...well, touching. XD

That was indeed sad... D:

The redemption is strong within this one. I liked how Beezelmon returned to the side of good.

It amuses me how non-hysterical the parents were. Though I suppose this is the third season.

I liked Rika!

Impmon, your crazy mon. Hahahaha

Ok...that was the best ending so far! /Cheers!

Hehe, I like how you can explain away some of the features of characters.

Hahaha talking cricket hahaha

I liked the "inner voice". It was amusing. Much thanks to Lilac Flames of coming up with the idea.

Much thanks to SnowWhiteShadow for inspiring Bookworm Gal. I really liked this! Its one of those "grab the hand! Grab the hand!" Cheering moments.

I enjoyed all the What Ifs. I especially liked your format.

Thanks for the storys!
-Hyjinks
So CCCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL! And SSSSWWWEEEEEETTTT! Loved it I'm so happy! I've been waiting for a fanfiction like this even though it was probably wrote a long time ago...still LOVE this so MUCH!
rose chapter 7 . 1/19
This story was amazing I wish there was more
unknown chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
OK ik you hadn't done this story in a while but I have an amazing what if for you.
What if leomon never saved kyubimon and it was kyubimon who died to beazlemon's hands.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Well, done indeed and I agree about Chatsuramon I've seen someone come down on Jeri for doing nothing but mope after Leomon's death but can you really blame her?! no! anyway yeah
reydrago chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
this is a good fic, can one of the next question be what if juri slashes a blue card when beezlemon is about to punch a hole in leomon? Beezzlemon might be able to punch through leomon, but panjyamon or grapleomon are tougher
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This is fantastic too!
If you're planning on more, could I request something?
What if: Catsuramon took away Beelzemon's memories from when he was Impmon when they made the deal after the Indramon fiasco?
chasesane chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love these stories. great work.
guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
beautiful
guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
perfect
less mystery
but perfect
Dimension Distorter chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
It's all about Impmon, Ai and Mako though...now THAT'S some true bonding. I like seeing the good sides of Impmon.
PrincessArien chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Your little series of What Ifs and AUs are absolutely fantastic, I'm an absolutely sucker for this sort of thing so your series is like candy to me :P I just can't get enough of it, keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to whenever the next one of these updates will come, any wait will be well worth it for the reward. Thank you very much for all of the exciting divergences from canon and the exciting What ifs.
Raccon Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hey I've been reading your what if's stories.
Can do one about "What if they found Impmon"?
That they found Impmon earlier than chasturmon
Yokai Hebitori chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wow! This was a great story and a great idea too. I loved each chapter except I'm not too fond of chapter 4 - how the Tamers' missed the Ark - , but everything was GREAT!

Keep Up The Great Work!