Reviews for THE USER’S GUIDE AND MANUAL TO THE JOKER
Hahaha
Miss Chitu chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG!, where can I buy it?, I love it 3
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
*throws money at the screen*
Roxie13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
HaHa
Shadowdancer1219 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
ROTFLOL! I want a Mistah J for my own!
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was very clever and amusing D
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was very clever and amusing D
Yiselle chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I started cracking up when it said "He may be enjoying your torment because you have nothing, nothing to threaten him with, nothing to do with all your strength. " omg, too funny! Hahahaha! This was brilliant!
Bethhh chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I WANT ONE! (:

amazing story, very funny i couldnt help but smile all the way through it XD

-Beth
gnsdkfsdkfsdkfsd chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow... I cannot stop laughing at this. Either it's my sleep deprivation, or just how humorous the story is. I think it's the latter, though.

'Note: Our THE JOKER Units are immune to any Mary Sue charms. We suggest you don't even try.' - So true! Hahaha :) I'd love to have a Joker unit! But, like you said... he'd probably blow me up or drive others insane :) Or he'd annoy me, always asking 'Why so serious?' lol. Amazing writing. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nice. The "Brokeback Mountain" references were my favorite parts. But THE JOKER unit doesn't come with a Police uniform? That was one of my favorite scenes. Oh well, I could never handle a unit as wild and unpredictable as this anyway. I think I'd have slightly more luck with a JONATHAN CRANE.
XxLoverSarahxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hehehehe, love eet!
The Picture of Dorian Gray chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
FUCKING BRILLIANT. Dies laughing.
A Cunning Plan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh, I LOVE this. Love it, love it, love it! It is such a great idea and you have carried it off so brilliantly. I don't really have any words to describe how great this is, but I shall try, regardless.

One of the really great thing about this is ALL the sections are fantastic and really well written. I actually can't decide which section is my favourite, they're all so wonderful (although "Also, never, ever wash together with a BRUCE WAYNE/BATMAN Unit unless both units have been set to the SLASH mode beforehand." from 'Cleaning' and the Brokeback Mountain reference in 'Troubleshooting' made me laugh so much).

I also love how you manage to slip so many Joker quotes from TDK without them seeming out of place.

This really is a fantastic piece of work: it's one of the best parodies I've ever read. It even reads like something Joker might write.

This really is amazing, and I can't wait to read your other Character Unit parodies. Keep writing, this really is great. I'm so glad I decided to read it!

Yours,

A Cunning Plan
KW2010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
lol! i SO have to get me one of those!