Reviews for Old Friends, New Enemies
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE OMG THIS IS TOO AWESOME
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
please please update
Smooth Doggie chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I'm gutted that you still haven't come back to us to finish this amazing story. Do you think you might be able to come back to finish it? Can I help in anyway?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Hope you decide to continue this!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This needs to be continued immediately. For science, no wait, the children. Do it for the children. Pleeeeeeeease?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Wait, what? How can you just leave it here? How is he going to get out? I know it has been a really long time, but please return to this story!
Caligo Origuu chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Don't stop here! They have to rescue Elliot. 0_0
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Ay what a place to leave it and not come back! But I will just imagine a classic Leverage happy ending for everyone. I do like the voices you used here.
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
oh this is fantastic so far! and i know the likely hood of you finishing this are slim since it hasnt been updated since 09 but it you could even post the next chapter, explain how Eliot is going too escape, itll put my mind at ease. leaving it here i have to come up with all sorts of different ideas and none of them are too friendly... so PLEASE! this i an amazing story!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Love this story, but where's the rest?

I want to know how it ends, what happens next, all the juicy details! As Parker would say, Please, please, please, please!

Good story.

God Bless,

SW
drjones chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Finish please!
Dr.Jones chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
That's a long time to leave us hanging! More!
slbwhitewolf chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
I really like this story and would love to find out what happens next. Any chance you'll be finishing it?
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Goody,

you are not being very good to us. it has been over a year since you updated this story please come back to it!

What is it that Eliot saw? Will the team succeed? Get the sword and the egg?

HURRY please come back to this fic.
Graceling chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Love this story! You write the team dynamic so well, and I love Eliot h/c. I can't wait to read what happens next and how they're going to save him. I do hope there's some chapters of recovery too, since I'm always a little bummed when stories cut off too soon.

You're a great writer! Keep up the great work and update soon!