Reviews for Saints and Demons
Brian chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I enjoyed this story and thought that the character of Tavi and her past relationship with Logan was a very interesting creation.
AnnaSun chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Hi,

I've just gotten into Dark Angel and this fanfic is well cool! Logan is hot!

Thanks :)
huntress k chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
aw

thats really good you have to write more.

im all m/l so please cure that virus!
annette chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Wow...this story is amazing! Please tell me you will finish it!
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
I love this story...please write more!
Amy Lock chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
Awesome. Great job. Only one problem, which I'm sure you've been told a hundred million times: Max is X5-452. Other than that, this story is amazing. You've got a very well tuned imagination. I loved how Tavi took Max to church and explained about the hope that kept the children alive. That was very beautiful. I really hope that in your sequel to this that Tavi will find the cure for Max and Logan. One more thing that I noticed in the first chapter that I loved was that Tavi identified herself to Eyes Only as Max's number. That was a really neat touch on your part to think of that. Also, it was neat the sentence where Tavi says she was there when Deck insisted that Max's eyes be brown, not blue, since that has such a huge part on why Lydecker cares for Max so much. She has his love's eyes. This was a great ending to a great story and I hope to see a new chapter of the sequel up very soon. Luv Amy.
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Wow, great cliffhanger at the end there. I can't wait to get on to chapter two. Like I promised, I'm reading this story and I absolutly LOVE it. The statement where Logan says Max is "all that he has left"...oh my goodness, that was beautiful. This whole thing is so, so amazing. And Tavi is quite a cool new character. I love the story line, the characters, your writing syle...everything about this piece is just wonderful. I was gonna quote all my favorite lines like I do sometimes, but there are just WAY too many here. Yikes. I'm kinda surprised that you put all this into just two chapters, even if they are super long ones. Sometimes I think that I'm simply too long winded for my own good. It was interesting the way you portrayed Deck, like a father figure. You looked to the good side of him as opposed to the bad. What made you decide to do that? And it would be kinda weird for Tavi, wouldn't it, that her old fianse is in love with one of "her" kids. Interesting loop-hole there. Poor Tavi, it's sounds like she's had a pretty rough life. I hope that can change for her, and I hope that Max is happy to see her again. I'm gonna go take out my contacts b/c they're bugging me, and then I'll zoom up to read chapter two. I can't wait. Luv Amy.
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 1/19/2002
I finally got around to finishing this.

It was really great. Is there more to come?

Are you in the medical profession because your use of all the terminology is perfect.

You are always precise and full of emotion. You keep the characters true to the series. My favorite line is "...why Max so frequently looked as if she wanted to slap Asha."

This story really had me hooked. Loved it.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
It's gonna be short and sweet because my husband is ready to strangle me.

I loved your first chapter. Your love of writing really shows in each sentence. Full of emotion, character definition and carefully chosen words.

I like the way your portray all the characters and your Tavi is a really great creation.

I look forward to reading the next chapter. Maybe when the hubby's asleep. :o)
Karen chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Please tell me you plan on continueing this story. I think it's great so far. You seem to have a gift for writing. Please keep up the good work.

Much love,

Karen
Teris Xenite chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
I love this story! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hannah14 chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
What a brilliant story, I really enjoyed reading it! The characters were written accurately and the plot was great. I hope this is not the end! Please write another chapter about Tavi finding the cure to the virus!
Lady Callie chapter 2 . 12/20/2001
Wow! And awesome second chapter! I *really* enjoyed the added religion in this chapter. Thanks...keep it up! -LadyCallie
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Oh oh oh oh my stars! ::trys not to hyperventilate:: That was everything I could have wanted in a story! Wonderful wonderful! Oh my ...it was just great! I can’t express how much I enjoyed it! Your sense of character is very good, and Tavi has a great character. Your flashbacks were well done too. I’m off to chapter 2!
Kyre chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
Wow! I am amazed! I only wish I had run across this story earlier, because now it's 1:30 am and I'm not coherent enough to review properly. I will say that I love the way you portray the characters, I love Max being properly introduced to the church, I love your language, I love...I love...oh, I don't even know. Just about everything. I have to nitpick and say that Max's designation is X5-452, and that Max has indeed been inside a church, in Pollo Loco. But those are the only things. Wonderful story.