Reviews for Barely Breathing
Fosfomycine chapter 1 . 3/26
I read this story many years ago, and I spent several month last year looking for it (couldn't remember the title, nor the fact that you're the one who wrote it, despite the fact that you're on of my favorite authors ! )

I'm happy I could read it again, beautiful story 3
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Auh.. that's so romantic - Just like Shunsui. Lol.

I don't believe Nanao would ever do that though xD But it's nice to think about.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
If the pregnant story after the war was a sequel to this fic we know very well that Shunsui did not behave for very long. Loved it.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
very cute and in character. Although most ships I like are very romantic and explosive { like ByaRenji and Ichiruki } I like how subtle these two are. Everything is underlying. They don't spew romantics at each other, but instead have intense loyalty. I adore this ship as you see. Very good short.
Typo Goblin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very cute! I like seeing the more serious side of Shunsui.
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It's rare to read Shunsui's POV and the depth of concern, care he has for Nanao is potrayed very well here. Well done.
D-chi chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay! This was cute. Nanao is all business but she gets her Shunsui when she wants him.
Sailordeedlit chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
oh my gosh this was perfect. it was short and sweet and perfect their should be more like this. please write more. _
Maskelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You always manage to amaze me with such sweet stories. Loved it and thank you for writting it!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
How cute!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
*insert happy little fangirl squee* OMG, you are so awesome, Kitsune! I loved it so much! Yay for SHunNanao!

I feel so bad for Shun... I can imagine he would think that... darn you, Yamaji! Dur...
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very cute! I love these two so much! I kindda hope that Shunsui gets hurt fighting the 1 espada... then he can wake up to Nanao crying over him. Lol, but Shunsui too awsome to get hurt ;)Keep up the good work! I'd love you to write more of these!
Skolli chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aww, lovely fic! I just love these two and the situation was really well chosen!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this is really sweet!

i like this!

DarkC
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I'm glad she woke up an invited him in. hopefully she makes this a habit.