Reviews for Barely Breathing
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Auh.. that's so romantic - Just like Shunsui. Lol.

I don't believe Nanao would ever do that though xD But it's nice to think about.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
If the pregnant story after the war was a sequel to this fic we know very well that Shunsui did not behave for very long. Loved it.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
very cute and in character. Although most ships I like are very romantic and explosive { like ByaRenji and Ichiruki } I like how subtle these two are. Everything is underlying. They don't spew romantics at each other, but instead have intense loyalty. I adore this ship as you see. Very good short.
Typo Goblin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very cute! I like seeing the more serious side of Shunsui.
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It's rare to read Shunsui's POV and the depth of concern, care he has for Nanao is potrayed very well here. Well done.
D-chi chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay! This was cute. Nanao is all business but she gets her Shunsui when she wants him.
Sailordeedlit chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
oh my gosh this was perfect. it was short and sweet and perfect their should be more like this. please write more. _
Maskelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You always manage to amaze me with such sweet stories. Loved it and thank you for writting it!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
How cute!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
*insert happy little fangirl squee* OMG, you are so awesome, Kitsune! I loved it so much! Yay for SHunNanao!

I feel so bad for Shun... I can imagine he would think that... darn you, Yamaji! Dur...
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very cute! I love these two so much! I kindda hope that Shunsui gets hurt fighting the 1 espada... then he can wake up to Nanao crying over him. Lol, but Shunsui too awsome to get hurt ;)Keep up the good work! I'd love you to write more of these!
Skolli chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aww, lovely fic! I just love these two and the situation was really well chosen!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this is really sweet!

i like this!

darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I'm glad she woke up an invited him in. hopefully she makes this a habit.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
that is soo Shunsui..I'm glad Nanao didn't kick him out or make him leave