Reviews for Dead Attractive
Naruisawesome chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Ah?! You ended there?!
BlindSaya chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Hahaha Naru was so happy when he heard Mai, but the reality wasn't fair at the end XD

Thanks for the Ff )
adanyasophia07 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Hahahaha! I really like that confession of Mai! :) It really made me blush. Haha. :) I just hope that she can remember it later at your series of stories and cases. :)
Jade Starlight chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Another nice short story. I gotta say you have some great writing talent! And I like how this one seemed a bit more conclusive. Oh and I LOVE the bit about Mai saying she loves Naru out lowed in her sleep! Awesome!
Dayis chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I love your stories! Go on writting please! XOXO
Adcloud chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
awesome...I'm reading your 4 complete story.. and Every story has its unique plot... keep updating... looking forward to ur future works in ghost hunt...
weezerz2490 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
haha it's a shame she didn't get to remember Gene or her confession, but at least she said it! D great story as always
weezerz2490 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
poor mai seems like she's always being exposed...maybe she shoul wear and iron bra from now on? _;
weezerz2490 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
wow Gene is the one that is enthralled! o_O I wonder what Naru would say if he knew...*shivers* how scary -_-;
weezerz2490 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
haha this is gonna be great! X3
Emi chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
I love it!
Katie Moon chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
OH WOW! I liked this story alot and I can't wait to read the sequel! You really stayed true to the characters, awesome job!
Herbblood chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
i loved it. even the humor you added at the end of chapter 6
Kaydreams chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
I find this story amazing as well! The combination of seriouseness and comedy was perfect!
ShadowWolf709 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
O_O Wow. Awesome. I agree with Kikan and Nerizu. Write either an epilouge or a sequel. :D