Reviews for Falls On Me
Sue Dooley chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
I just read the whole thing. You did a great job. Lots of angst.
dannyxf chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Great history. Thanks for share
Guest chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
Great work! Just found this story and I was totally immersed in it. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Sheryl chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
wow, an amazing story. Very well written with just enough detaul. Really didn't want it to end. Has to be THE best fanfic I have read on here!
dvd123 chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
I know I'm hella late, but better late than never right? Okay, why does this story not have more reviews?! It's amazing and riveting, and totally in character. So very underrated. Definitely going onto my favorites.

I love the quietness of your ending. Their subtle acts of healing and letting go were beautiful.
Catmint chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
WOW. Just...wow. This story has had me gripped right from the beginning. Your characterisation is brilliant, the plot excellent, pacing perfect, a huge emotional rollercoaster with so much deep, heartwrenching feeling. Your writing is amazing. This is going on my Favourite Stories. It's absolutely outstanding.
comehomeziva chapter 25 . 1/9/2012
Okay, I don't know if you're even still active on this site, but I just had to leave a review. I came across this story while browsing the archives, and once I started I couldn't stop reading. What started as a nighttime story went on into the early hours of the morning. Your writing is phenomenal. It resonates and has some indescribable quality that mesmerizes you. The combination of plot and character develoment was perfect, and it was unique. Very nice long chapters and story, and it never got boring. Definitely the most underrated story I've seen. You should be extremely proud of this story.
ncis29 chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! i would have reviewed more but i THOUGHT i had it on alert but it never alerted me..how rude..anyway..GREAT STORY!
Azilee chapter 25 . 2/22/2010
Well, I don't have much to add to the last review, except thank you for not hurting them much more, it was beginning to be too much to bear... But I absolutely loved this story, and, as you've probably gathered from my previous review, found myself utterly captivated by it, completely enthralled in its complex plot and deep characterisation - if that's even a word. I know it's only your first fic, but you're definitely on my author alert list, and I'm waiting for anything you might want to toss our way. You've got a great deal of talent, in my humble opinion!

There, I know this does your story no justice, considering how good it is, but at least I tried to...
Azilee chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
Alright, so I had decided to wait until the last chapter to leave a long appreciative review, but I just couldn't wait to get this off my chest. Your story is amazing, so unexpected and realistic and well written, but what strikes me most is how raw it is. This chapter was incredibly difficult to read. I didn't want you to have her raped, I've been hoping you wouldn't for a few chapters now, and when I saw she was going to suffer through that anyway, I wanted to skip it and just read three or four chapters down the page. But I couldn't look away, your words trapping me in this hell hole in Cairo, my heart stiff with fear and hurt and reluctance, feeling as if it was being grounded mercilessly into the filthy uneven concrete of Ziva's cell. Your writing is incredibly powerful and the empathy you provoked in me (not just in this scene, this one was just the one that triggered the review; Tali's scene was equally horrific) is a testimony of how skilled you are.

I noticed you didn't get nearly as many reviews as I think this story deserves. Just remember, it is incredibly difficult to review these skillfully described, horrendously realistic situations.

I'm off to read some more, and possibly review again later.
Gemcity08 chapter 25 . 2/16/2010
I really enjoyed every bit of this story. It was so well written and meaningful and fantastic. Great job, you should be proud :)
imakemyownluck chapter 25 . 2/16/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOM! yaya they are almost normal again, ALMOST! OMG great story! love it
Betherzz chapter 25 . 2/15/2010
well done great story! loved it, and i like how it ended
rubiesandrain chapter 25 . 2/15/2010
Aw! I loved it all! Especially the ending! This should be a big accomplishment for you, seeing as you have 1 story. I hope to see more from you, though, because it was a really well written and had an excellent story line! :) GREAT JOB! :)
rubiesandrain chapter 24 . 2/8/2010
AW! So sweet yet angst-filled. UPDATE SOON! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »