Reviews for Regeneration with alarming consequences
Gracie Ghost chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
6 years... UPDATE THIS NOW OR DALEKS WILL COME AFTER YOU
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Hahahahahahhahaha I love this fic! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Poor doctor... XD GINGER ROSE
I read it chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I reviewed it happy?
I wear a fez now chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
KingofHell16 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I have no words, no words at all.
DoctorRose chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
HAHAHA Poor Doctor
TheBleachDoctor chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
LOVELY
I KNOW IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS BUT UPDATE THIS DAMN THING
CrimsonCrystalMoonStone chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Love it! ;)It would be cool to see the raction of the rest of his companions and the Master! SequelPlease :D
szara chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
- He'd had one moment of panic when he'd approached the urinal, and realised with horror he was missing his manhood.

To the point where he’d even began frantically searching the floor around him. -

I read that 10 minutes ago and I'm still giggling over that mental image.

Very goog job.
123-321 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
O_O! LOL great job!
Dead Composer chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Do Time Ladies even have periods?
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You don't have to start a new paragraph with each sentence. It looks pretentious.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i loved this :)
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
LOL! This is one for the books! Ginger Rose! That's what he's gonna have to call him/her self now :o)