Reviews for Swarmed
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I know I already PM'ed you about this story, when I first read it in the zine, but I wanted to say again how much I LOVED it. I love when the boys go up against a human threat, and I especially love a butt-kicking, vengeful, big brother Dean when someone has been stupid enough to mess with Sammy. Really a wonderful story! I'm favoriting it!
zookitty chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Beautiful adorable whump! I LOVE it. -happy face-

You made me happy! -does a dance
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Those poor kids, swarming Sam I almost feel sorry for them. The ending was perfect.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love this! I've missed it this season :(
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Woa! Glad that Dean got there in time and those punks got their just desserts also.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, thank you for taking us back to a 'nicer' time in the brothers' lives. I particularly liked Dean's thoughts about the 'dead man' using his brother's phone to call him. Hehehe

Really and truly beautifully done.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Once again, you have left me stunned and amazed. Poor Sammy! How dare those kids attack him? If only they knew what Dean would do to them afterwards. They deserved every bit that Dean handed to them. I liked how you chose just regular people to be the bad guys here, instead of the typical monster. It made this story all the more chilling and frightening that humans could do something so cruel to someone else. Great job as usual!
siobh36 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hi honey

great story as always poor sammy you torture him so well and what sort of fools thought it was a good idea to beat the shit out of dean winchesters little bro

love how dean kicked ass and scared the shit out of bootman

siobhan x
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Well that was a treat and what can I say apart from thank you! I really miss reading good old fashioned h/c stories, they really are a rarity nowadays.

The human threat here was truly menacing to read. It was tense and powerful and I liked how you split it into small sections from different POVs, it added to the urgency of the story. Dean really is right, monsters are easy to understand but Humans? They really can be crazy.

Lovely read and thank you for sharing and posting. Take care, Madebyme.x
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
How dumb is that to beat up Dean's baby brother?

Idjits.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was just so chalk full of Limp!Sam, Protective!Dean and angst that it totally made my day!

So glad you posted and so glad I read!

Awesome!

Take care,

DS
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great descriptions and details. I loved this story.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Awesome fic!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I gotta say, I just love your stories! The human threat in this one made the hurt seem so much more senseless, an act of hatred. It's moments like this that the guys have to ask themselves why they work so hard to keep other people safe.

Loved big!bro, kick!ass Dean, of course! So glad Sam got a few good licks in before they took him down. I was proud, too. :)

Lovely bro-mo with a barely awake Sam and caring Dean. *sigh* Excellent as usual!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
“I really hate this town.” His stomach growled, and he looked down in surprise. “But you know what’s even worse?”

Sam didn’t respond.

“Now I really want a sub!”

Brilliant! Dean's always hungry.

Nothing less than fantastic work as usual my darling. Dean's such a great big brother in this fic, and I really want to see more of this on the show.

Yeah, I know. Wish in one hand and sh*it in the other...

Kind regards,