Reviews for Legend Part I
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Signature glare, my backside! I bet on the inside Gibbs was really just about laughing his ehad off at the conversation Tim and the fangirl had!
honeydust9251 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Needs to be reread. Spelling, punctuation. Last line doesn't make much sense. Was it supposed to be domicile?
honeydust9251 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Dictionary needed.

Etiquette not edicate.
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
i really really liked that :)
Silvergrass chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
lol that was so funny!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
during the entire episode I just wanted to hug Tony and smack Ziva... well done
Hope06 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
wow what a powerful convosation and from the looks of the promo for Legend part 2 I am led to believe that that trust is goiing to be relied on!

great chapter
Hope06 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
WOW so powerful and great flipping back and forth it really works

so Tony and I don't blame him for being worried I loved this chapter
Hope06 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I'm with Ducky on this one I think tony is yes concerned for Ziva due to work reasons but also more personal reasons.

poor Ducky just trying to help and Tony pulls a Gibbs

I loved the reversal of the convosation at the beginning nice way to lead into it
Hope06 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
cute I really was wondering Gibbs reaction to that statemnt it also hit me hard too it was like wow I don't blame Abby for being worried
Hope06 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
too funny that could defintly explain Gibbs reaction to the question of have a nice flight?

this McGee you should have listened to DiNozzo
pdljmpr6 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Oh man, he backed down too easily! He should have made her tell! Not that he really could. I don't think anyone could make Ziva say something she didn't want to. So this is probably the most believable scenario. Great job with these.

pdljmpr6 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Oh yes. Totally. I think the thing with Kate definitly affected Tony even more than the show let on. This thing with Ziva could definitly bring that out.

pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Haha. Great moment. I'm with Ducky on this one, there's definetly 'feelings' between those two. Duh. Esp liked the part where Tony leaves without finishing the conversation, he's more like Gibbs everyday!