Reviews for From The Shadows
Warning chapter 6 . 4/23/2019
Mate you should put a warning for attempted sexual assault in there. It would be awful if it triggered someone.
SleepEatRead chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Your stories are amazing, unique. I can't possibly express how wonderful they are. Keep up the good work. Is it ok if I request a Glorfindel Oc story? If it is not too much, most of them are slash, and I like the way you write your unique stories.
xoxo
-Lulu
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
awwww! her own personal Romeo (envious sigh)
AlickyNicholas chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
This is absolutely wonderful. I'd never come across a ff that took such a thorough and thoughtful look into what life would have been like for a "regular" person of Rohan during the war. You write with such detail that I could picture every scene vividly. I can also understand why your heroine made the choices that she did. Well done!
Countess Millarca chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
I really liked this story! Morwrei was portrayed very realistically as strong woman with moments of insecurity and frailty as is normal. I think that's what drew me in the most. Great story :-)
Minerva Andromeda chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Well, I read your story a while ago, but I forgot to review, sorry.

I am trully impressed with it.

I was quite scared, since I'm not really a fan of LegolasxOC fics, but this one was just excellent. It was brilliant, and I absolutely loved it.

The romance is real, your characters are great and the plot in general is very good. And your summary is so interesting! Actually, it was the summary what made me read this amazing story...

Also, Legolas is in character, and that's something really hard to do, since we don't know much about him, and Elves in general are hard to write.

I must congratulate you, for everything. Morwrei is such an excellent character, with such an excellent story...wow, I just adore her.

So...beautiful story, and I hope you keep writing stories like this one, because you are an amazing writer!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
i loved it!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is my first Lord of the Rings Fic, and i like it so far.

Ima go read ch. 2 now xD
fiducia chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Love this story love how you write! Am going to read more of your stuff RIGHT NOW! WOO HOO! :)
Eviline chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
A beautiful realistic story that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I especially enjoyed was that you made Morwrei a real human, with flaws and faults to overcome.

:) I hope you'll write a sequal, though I don't think it is necessary since I found this a beautiful ending. (Though I'm quite worried about how their relationship will develop, seeing she is a mortal and he an elf.
itsTish chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
This story was pure poetry. I hope you realize your own greatness.
cherish15 chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
After NiRi suggested I had to read more! I love it. Very nicely done, you're a great writer. Legolas/ocs that are human are really hard to do and you seem to have done it without a struggle. Expect more reviews to your other stories soon,

Cherish15
KyMahalei chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
I find myself hoping that she will speak to me again after this, and that I will find myself writing a sequel - but I cannot promise anything to you guys, alas.

I hope she does come 'round for some more storytelling. You did such a nice job with the emotional drama in this piece. I'm not sure where your muse will lead you next, but I look forward to being along for the ride.
Sheila51 chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Great Story. I have really really enjoyed reading this one. You managed to be really original for a Legolas/OC pairing - not that easy considering the number of them out there! And I really liked this final chapter. Really evocative and a great finale!
ShineInTheStorm chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
GAH! That was so beautiful! I was totally tearing up xD

I gotta say, when i reached chapter 13 and it said "Epilogue" I was like "thats it? NO!" This is such a fantastic story and i'm totally in love with that character's that its REALLY depressing to see that it's over so soon... [

you should seriously keep up with the writing cause you kinda rock my socks.

D