Reviews for Of Gods And Demons
iLoveMyMV chapter 31 . 12/8
Alright, so apparently, it’s the last chapter, for now I hope, that I dreaded to read, because it’s unfinished and it’s not updated for like 6 years already and all of us here, probably, are teary eyed if not crying for the big cliffhanger, because we will never know what is going to happen next since we don’t ever will know when this is going to be updated, sniff*, and I love you authour san by the way, You brought us this wonderful story with only asking for reviews as payments, I’m not supposed to rant and just shut up and mope or find another story to read, sniff*, sniff*, It’s obvious you’re probably done with university or working on a permanent job you probably love it to the core and have to put this fic to oblivion or something deeper like that, but please, I beg you. You know we miss you already. Is this going to have it’s sweet next chappy? Snif** ahem!, apologies. Anyway, about this fic, your story, is fucking amazing, I can’t say anymore of than that because it just fucking awesome. I’m not sure about anyone but I think that your wrting is incredible, if you have written this down when you were in your senior years, imagine what master pieces you can write now. Just saying. About the pacing of the story, it’s perfect, our prince of almost and our miko are the sweetest, you wrote their getting to know part to their developing feelings part upto their confession part in absolute and ideal approach, i love it. And I felt so sorry for inuyasha here since he seems to have romantic feelings towards kagome unlike some other sessxkag fic where inuyasha only held brotherly love for kagmi or sometimes he just can’t get over kikyou, so it’s quite easy for him to let her go. And also, Shippou, is incredibly missing a lot of screen time here, I really really love that kit so I hope he gets more time with kagome. I know you’re probably busy right this time but I hope you get some time to sit down too and continue this. Hope you well too! Take care!
iLoveMyMV chapter 29 . 12/8
Two more to go, and I might need rice sake as well. T_T
iLoveMyMV chapter 27 . 12/7
Oh my gods, I’m drowning, help me. You’re making my noose bleed for excitement. Gosh!
iLoveMyMV chapter 23 . 12/7
Way to go kags!
iLoveMyMV chapter 22 . 12/7
9 more chapters to go.. omg!
iLoveMyMV chapter 21 . 12/7
Ahh, I want to scream! Though I can’t. Our sessy here is getting closer, he’s almost there, I’m almost, almost smelling the romance here. Soon! Oh what would I do when I was not able stumble upon this story?
iLoveMyMV chapter 20 . 12/7
Let’s forget about the kissing, it probably won’t happen, sigh** but this is so good.
iLoveMyMV chapter 18 . 12/7
Because He CARES!
iLoveMyMV chapter 17 . 12/7
It might be too late, very late hahaha, to congratulate you on your graduating, but I just started reading this now, so congratulations! Damn, this chapter is harsh, I hope kagome will heal soon.
iLoveMyMV chapter 15 . 12/6
Hi there! I Just want to say that you are so awesome! This story you write is very wonderful, I can feel a lot of anticipation and good expectation in every chapter. And honestly, it always put a amile on my already grinning face reading this. Your super author notes, I can’t agree more to it. I am not offended or any of that sort, I super agree of all of those you laid out there. Pelt is definitely better than calling it mokomoko sama, and sesshoumaru’s ooc-ness is not really a big matter since you are writing him here as almost the same in canon except for those emotion that our prince of almost emotion have not shown in the canon world, so it’s definitely OK. And to hell with izanagi, he can go anywhere he want and don’t ever come back and we’ll just focus on our two main, but of course that’s not happening as he is our ‘god’ who brought this two mc together, we cannot be without him in this fic, just saying. and for me, their age difference is really not a bother, and probably a lot who’s reading this fic would think the same, heck, they’re reading it because they like it. Lol. I’m so excited for the kissing part though. Aw! I am not sure if you are going to be reading this seeing that you haven’t visited this page for a long time now. Sigh** I probably get my heart broken again by the end of chapter 30. Sigh* if you’re so busy right now, please leave a note if you will be updating this or not or something, but thant you anyway. I haven’t even checked chapter 30 yet and you probably have a note there, hahaha. Sorry the long review, I was just so excited and don’t want to end this great imaginary world you created and just keep on dragging it by writing this down. XD thanks -mv
iLoveMyMV chapter 14 . 12/6
This chapter is so great, i was smiling from the start to almost the end before that dark aura came in, tsk!
I got so excited that he’s addressing her as kagome, at least on his mind. :)
iLoveMyMV chapter 12 . 12/6
I’m very much enjoying this! Thank you.
iLoveMyMV chapter 11 . 12/6
I’ll giveyou fuel, so please continue this story?
iLoveMyMV chapter 10 . 12/6
This is like that start of kagome’s and sesshoumaru’s ‘real’ conversation. ;)
iLoveMyMV chapter 9 . 12/6
Hahahaha.. this chapter’s Shin made my day!