Reviews for Of Gods And Demons
When are you going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
Oh please say it isn't so...this is too darn good to have been abandoned! It's really interesting and well written. I love your humour and Kagome's great. She has fire, power, strong core personality but is not an abrasive, angry chick with a chip on her shoulder taking offense at everything - thank God! It was funny seeing her interact with Izanagi (flicking his ears, sulky god haha) and Sesshomaru. The story's written really well though personally I'm not happy about Inuyasha putting forth his suit for Kagome too (he's still an immature selfish cruel dumbass just a chapter or two back!) and I'm hoping that she won't reject or hold back Sesshy because of this :)

I hope you're well and that you finish this wonderful story someday. Thanks for sharing!
DJmiso chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
...what is this? WHY? WHY DID YOU NOT UPDATE. Jesus Christ, I need closure. this is the second time! *fins corner to cry in*
Isafish chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I like the start of your story because u don't make EVERY SINGLE THING THAT KAGOME DOES RELATE BACK TO HER LOOKS. Not that she's ugly, the anime actually makes a point to say she's pretty, but it gets a little hard to keep reading when everything is about "sapphire eyes" and "plush, soft lips." AUGH. But thanks! *this is just a personal opinion, I am not trying to force ideas on anyone
Luna Nightraven chapter 31 . 5/11/2016
I found this story quite by accident, read every chapter and loved it...and now I am devastated to see where it has left off. I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed this story and your writing. I adore Sesshoumaru, and you've made me an admirer of the Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairing. Thanks for a great read! I'd love to see more someday if you ever feel inclined to continue.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 31 . 10/21/2015
Wonderful story, please update it, because it's been nine months since you have, keep it coming.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
Ooohhhh i'm glad that this story is not like the other stories I read (stories where inuyahsa left kagome for kikyo or something like that). Please update soon
fangurl chapter 31 . 1/7/2015
Omg i was talking to a friend about your story so i swung by to c if u updated and i was glad to find a new chapter i hope u find out where kagome's heart lies its a tricky thing with love triangles but im sure thru meditation u will find the answer As for sesh i feel like he wont retract but accept n offer kag time to think becuz the last thing he wants to inflict on kagome is stress he will show her he is the better choice by allowing her to see an even more relaxed, casual and trusting side of him. Here is where u can let ur imagination build on his character just some ideas :) miss u tons - fangurl
Guest chapter 31 . 2/5/2014
Oh I loved your story! I hope you plan on updating it soon?
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 31 . 12/7/2013
Nope, no crying. Wow that was unexpected. I been waiting for Izanagi to remind them she isn't released from being his bride until he gets Izanami back lol That would surely give Kagome a headache knowing she needs to choose should they succeed but be separated if they don't.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Oh mann.. I am at the 2nd to the last chapter and I hope you will finish this story and that nothing seriously horrible happened to you. This is a really great story and I love it so much! I do hope someday you will return and finish it.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
Honestly, Inuyasha is just being super touchy as always.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Tinkerbell much? lol The trolls at the bride. Those two were so funny with their bickering.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Lol think I recognize that rhyme. Nice one-armed dragon vs one-armed dog lol Oh by the way you said Sesshomaru is ebony and ebony stands for black. Thought I would point that out so it doesn't confuse people. Unless you meant from all the ash his fur looked ebony rather than its pristine white.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Kissy kissy, smoochy smoochy!