Reviews for Sixes and Sevens
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Love this. More of the two of them please : )
Steve0618 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great storyline and delivery,it had me engaged throughout. Look forward to reading more of your work.
Terendel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was good. Character voices were spot on. I particularly liked the way Castle got tongue-tied and nothing came out quite right.
andy1990 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Just found this,loved it.
gilmoradict chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was classy. It was well thought through, and insightful into both Beckett and Castle. You kept the characters and storyline consistent with the show, while at the same time giving us a more complete picture of both characters - your interpretation of their thoughts, insecurities, the things and people they like. Thanks for sharing your effort with us.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great job!:)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Well, that was sufficiently cute. .
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, I don't know how I missed this, but I loved it. Great characterizations! Nice job.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I think that this was the perfect romance story for this show. It was all very believable without the 'OMG, I love you so much!' element, but rather the touch of 'I'd like to get to know you better.' I loved it.
FeliciaMaplewood chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
"I don't know what you see, Detective Beckett. I, however, see a beautiful woman. One who I should be flattered accepted my invitation for an evening out on such short notice. One who did not question my request to wear this gown again. One who accepted the gown to begin with and did not ask me what I wanted in return for it."

"The thought"

"Shh, Detective Becket. Don't say it. I'm sure you thought it, wondered just what I was buying. I'm buying nothing. I don't operate like that."

Beautifully written dialogue that drives the story! You really have an ear for their voices. What a pleasure it was to read this (now I wish they'd film it!) Thanks and please write more!
madge622 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was a lovely story. I think the way you made them interact is quite realistic in comparison to the tv show. I hope you will continue it.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was great. I think you did an excellent job getting the voices of these two strong characters just right.

Loved it.

-Ellie
silver and rubies chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wonderful story. The bit in the mirror was sweet. please say you'll write another sometime in the (near) future
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is a really good and sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it.

*Alyssa