Reviews for Clandestine
Euphy chapter 1 . 7/28
Beautiful, will you write a continuation, I would like to see more SuzaXEup please. You are Amazing!
foreverafterdays chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I hate begging and I understand how annoying it can be, but this is beautiful! Please continue!
LoraLogue chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I know it's been a few years so you probably won't read this but I really love the premise of this story. Please write more!
Emperor Bass exe chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS EPIC FIC! XD XD XD

This also helps in my own brainstorming for a Code Geass Fic I've had in mind lately, thank you for the assistance.

It's good you're mentioning Jeremiah, I was about to suggest his usage in this story until he was actually mentioned.

I wonder how he'll react if he saw Lelouch again, ORANGE-LOYALTY POWERS ACTIVATE!

Keep up the excellent work! _
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
continue?*puppy-eyes*
bunnydakillr chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Interesting. I really like where you went with this. It reminds me of "The Brothers K." Do you think you'll add to it?
lavalieres chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
here's your review, dude. 'Cept, you know... I've already read this at least three times. Haha betaing.

Anyway, brb passing out. 8(
teapotpot chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is really, really brilliant. Your story is so rich in emotion, and I especially appreciate how in-character everyone is. Kallen's reaction and response, Suzaku's torment, Cornelia's outrage... it's all so well done. Their interactions are perfect. I also like how you've decided to bring back both Euphemia and Lelouch! They deserve some happiness. It's great how you have SuzakuEuphie as the primary pairing, but they're undertones of LelouchC.C. and LelouchEuphie. Everything flows nicely, and you've got a great writing style. I hope that this is going to be a multi-chapter story because that comment about Jeremiah implies that they're going to free Euphie from the Geass and bring her back to society. I'd love to read more and eagerly await any possible updates. In particular, I'm wondering how you might write out Euphie's return, given the public opinion of her. Will Suzaku have to hide her? Will she be harassed and attacked? I hope you can tell me! Anyway, an absolutely great job!
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ooh! Seeming good so far & can't wait to find out what happens next! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
pioko-chan04 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is really good! I like how you're able to make Euphemia's introduction back into the story believable and it feels like it could be a part of the show (if only...). It's hard to find a good fic about Suzaku and Euphemia out there because their not very popular compared to other couples, but I hope this story changes some minds. Please update soon!
Vespera chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow. Lovely, flowing writing and a very powerful, unique concept to explore. Of all the Suzaku/Euphie interactions I've seen post SAZ, this one has the most potential to really dig deep into the characters - all of them. Euphie's loving nature touched so many on the series, and seeing her return after so long could have a remarkable effect on Lelouch, Suzaku, Nunally, Cornelia... and many she'd never even met. I'm excited to see where you're going with this.
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Nice imagery, almost haunting my mind. Definitely one of the best CG fics I've read.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Very sad and haunting good joc with this story so far. Those two really should have had a better chance at a relationship even though I am a SuzakuxLelouch fan even though it isn't in the anime. Hope the story comes along just the way you want it to.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked Euphemia and her relationship with Suzaku a lot. Her end was very tragic and upsetting, so this story, where she did not "end", is interesting. Please tell us what happens next!
Arahazi chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, the way that Suzaku reunites with Euphemia is so in character. His guilt and remorse after all that has happened before has not disappeared in him (and considering his complex due to his past along with his inability to keep his past from haunting him makes his actions not surprising). I really like this plot and how you've wrote it out in a good pace. I can't wait to see what happens next. This is definitely a favorite in my list.