Reviews for Simmon's dramatic side!
Guardian de sangre chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
loved it, I grinned and chuckled the whole way through.

-Guardian de Sangre
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
LOL! This was a fun read. I enjoyed it! I love Mr. Simmons, I really do. He makes me smile. :) I've always liked his character. I have to agree, I think he definitely knew there was something going on between them all along. XD Even in fourth grade, especially.

SQUEE! Arnold and Helga, hottest couple in the series EVER. I just love how you portrayed them in a forbidden love, secret relationship. That's always pretty fun to do. OwO They would already have a passionate, fiery, but overall loving relationship out in the open, but in secret? Man, not even the fires of Hell could measure up to the flames of their love!

Nice work!
omega1156 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hehe, you're right. I WAS grinning like an idiot and giggling my ass off. And as I read this, I found that my own imagination took me to wonderful places. Juicy, verging on perverted places. lol. Great story! I like how you described Arnold and Helga's relationship through Mr. Simmon's eyes. Overall, this was funny and deliciously sneaky and sexy without being vulgar. By the way, I REALLY like you for some reason. You kinda remind me of myself the way you talk about romance and fluffy stuff. :) Well keep up the good work. -

~Omega~
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Awesome! Too cute, not to mention sneaky you sly dog. LOL! I've always loved . I like how he's the only one who notices. Awesome!
torie8988 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i LOVED this! major props!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Nice editing of this one-shot. Great job.

Keep the good writing.
JustJolola chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Well, I liked the added extras *winks* Lol...cute.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh, I can feel that you had fun while writing this :-)

Love bites, hickeys... He-he-he, You know the kissing terminology surprisingly well.

BTW, is it truth that in South Africa under-age boys and girls are not allowed to kiss each other?
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Well, I thought it was . . . quaint. Ok, I'm lying. I thought it was fantastic! Aw, the days of youth, sneaking out of class to have a passionate groping session, keeping it a secret to from the rest of the world . . . . Fantastic, and I cannot wait to read more of what you have!

-whatsamatta
Helgaslove 4Arnold chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Well well well, a certain little couple has been acting very naughty. I think it would be really cool if you can make this oneshot into a fanfic were Arnold and Helga are a couple but are hidding it away from the world until..bum bum bum the person they least expect finds out...(i'm just saying lol)

Great job with this oneshot, it really did make me lol in the train( ppl were looking me like i was crazy ..Oh wells)

Hope to read more of your work.