Reviews for Glitter
Billie-Jana chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Hey,
This fanfiction is amazing. I even cried a few times reading this.
I just don't know what to say...
It seems the little distance is helping them. I hope Vince and Howard get this worked out.
Xx.ElectroxxHeart.xX chapter 30 . 4/12/2010
Omg, amazing! I've waited till the last updated chapter to review and it was so worth it!:) This story so far has made me cry, and get mad at Howard so many times. Tis truely a amazing story, I really do love it! You must update soon, plz! Also, you are so lucky meeting Noel and Julian themselves!:)Are they nice that's all I really wanna know about them, and are their British accents awesome? Just please update, it would make me so happy also just to let you know this chapter was my favorite because I love Naboo and Bollo as much as I love Vincey and Howard.:) Just please update!:3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-Gaara
Chrissy-Kookla chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
This is such a beautiful, well written story! Please update soon, I want to know what happens next! :)
TheMightyAslan chapter 30 . 2/3/2010
Aw :)

I'm so happy to see Vince and the guys all together and happy :D

Brill chap, can't wait for the next one
loveless4ever69 chapter 30 . 1/30/2010
aw, i love how they went back to the zooniverse for their date. :)

good times,lol. and naboo and bollo are there too. w00t! xD

cant wait for next chapter. :)
NoirXheart chapter 30 . 1/27/2010
SQUEE!

Superb!

Naboo and Bollo and Zooniverse and aw!

Super awesome!
NoirXheart chapter 29 . 1/27/2010
Squee! The ending was amazing!

The bit about Jake was sad but well written!
loveless4ever69 chapter 29 . 1/23/2010
*girly squeel* why has no one reviewed chap. 29.

anywho, please write more. :) 33

i love it!
brokenmoonlight chapter 28 . 11/15/2009
I've been enjoying this, but I wish it would end (I don't mean that in the bad way it sounds!), if only so Howard and Vince can be happy together! Seems to have been very drawn out :-/ I know that's usually a good thing, but now every time they end up like this I just go "Oh, not again!". Lol.

I don't know if time apart would help. Well, maybe a bit, but it seems like they BOTH need to see a counsellor and they BOTH need to start talking to each other properly and be completely honest with how they're feeling otherwise it will never work. Are they supposed to be in a relationship now, or are they waiting for Vince to get better? I actually think it's Howard who needs the most help - he's been unreasonable, at times seemingly uncaring, and more than a bit harsh. Will we find out why he's been like this? Cos even Howard wouldn't be that bad if Vince was unwell unless there was a reason. He's worse than he'd usually be! It's strange. Being apart won't fix that, because they'll just be avoiding the issue and it won't resolve itself if it's ignored. I really want them to be in love and be happy and be a proper couple finally, but I can't see how they could at the moment, and that's really sad :(

I'm very surprised that Vince has agreed to stay with someone he doesn't know, someone who only moments before he was quite hostile towards, with good reason. It was a bit insensitive of Howard to take him there out of all the coffee shops, and it was also insensitive of Violet to bring up the fact that Howard had been talking about him, just like that. I'd have been mortified, too, and more than a little pissed off! I mean, I know Howard needed to talk to someone - I don't begrudge him that and it's fair enough. It's just, poor Vince, finding out like that - I really felt his discomfort! And when Violet was acting all casual and going 'Talk to me', It made me dislike her a little, I'm sorry to say. She sounded a bit patronising. Her telling Vince to let Howard do what HE wants once in a while, made me quite angry, cos it's Howard who's become more of a problem than Vince! I just want to wrap Vince up and cuddle him forever, the poor darling.

Hope you update soon and finally make them better! :)

NoirXheart chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
Eep!

Its gonna get better soon right?
NoirXheart chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
Eep!

Its gonna get better soon right?
Jord-El chapter 27 . 11/2/2009
Great to see things are getting better for them! D

Can't wait for more. great job!
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 27 . 11/1/2009
TG Howard is finally relinquishing (or at least realizing) the stangle hold he has over Vince! They love each other, they just have to let each other be themself!

Great chapter :D

brokenmoonlight chapter 27 . 11/1/2009
Argh! Vince really needs to talk to Howard, because all that about him needing to grow up and change for him is mostly just crap. Okay, so he does need to sort himself out, but Howard loves him for who he is and if he changes just because he thinks it will please Howard, then that's completely wrong :-/ He can still have fun and be silly, he just needs to choose the right friends. They need to have a big, deep talk about all of this!

Jord-El chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
Love that Vince is regaining confidence and that Howard will finally realise how it feels to be treated the way he is treating Vince.

Great chapter! ]