Reviews for Carried Away by Love
Castro Aguero chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I could imagine Davis saying things like that but not TK
LILFOC chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Beautifully Written story!
But I really wanted to slap Kari at some points.
htohtosgoY chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I'm putting this review only for the last chapter, but it's actually for all chapters.

This is one of the best TK/Kari stories I've read. TK had to fight so much and wait for too long, but in the end it was all worth it. There's also one other thing that I like: Usually, when I read some Takari story, that has TK and/or Kari dating somebody else at first (it doesn't matter, if it's an official, or made-up character), TK's girlfriend is sort of a slut and Kari's boyfriend is usually some worthless moron. Shinji here is not. At least he's not really portrayed that way.
lym12345 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
A nice romance!

I was almost crying when Kari broke poor TK's heart. So horribly sad.

Nice that they got together, that was a good ending.

A great story altogether!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I keep rereading this story over and over and over again, and now that I've finished reading it (for the day that is) I feel like this worked as a inspiration for my own Takari angst. I didn't even think about until I found it once again. This is my favorite story. This story caused me pain and happiness.
moviefan-92 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
I thought it was sweet, and very well written. You've got some good skills.
ShiaoPi chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Wow, I am really really impressed but this beautiful piece of writing you have done! Although there are many Takari-fics out there, only a few are good and your is the absolute best I have read thus far!

You are really amazing in capturing the emotions of the characters and filling it into a fitting atmosphere and plot line.

Nothing more to add to these praises :)

-ShiaoPi
iIllit3rat3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
OMG YOU NEARLY RIPPED MY HEART APART IN CHAPTER 3 D:

Not your writing of course, which I must say, is masterfully done and extremely beautiful, but right now, if i had a sword, i would ram it up Shinji or whatever his name is.

:D
TogetherAgain chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I would love to see a prolog of this story!
WON'T BE WRITING ANYMORE chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
OMG! I actually read all of this in one day! XD

*punches the air happily*

Err anyway... It was so good I just had to add it to favorites and review it! And trust me when I say it's pretty hard for a story to do that :P

~kawaiixX3
Sherin chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I don't know what to say...it was so beautiful that I know the right word to express. The story, the POV, the style, the grammar, it was very written...well except a few spellings.

I wish the fic was last longer with Takeru dating some other girl...I really wanted to see Hikari's reaction by then, but overall I love as the way it is.
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Wow.. you just gave me the world's happiest of all happy endings! I love it so much, I read it like 5 times! Such a happy happy ending! Hey! Maybe you should write a fic about their wedding...? Lol, just an idea. Anyways, it's just.. amazing! Have I mentioned how much I loved it? This story was soo sad and happy. It had a good balance and I loved that the characters were so real. You have a real talent at that. Great job and I can't wait for more from you!
Kibou no Hane chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Great story! I've read a few Takari stories like this before but yours bested all of them. Great job!
a reader chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
beautiful. absolutely beautiful.
Viridian Wings chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Have I reviewed this before? I can't remember. I apologize if I haven't. It's just that...wow. This story is beyond words.

I honestly have so many things I could say. I could complement your grammar, your style, your talent, your characterization, your plot... but really...what would be the point? This story is amazing through and through. I don't know that i've ever read anything of it's calibre on this site before. The emotional depth...it's stunning.

I'm sorry I can't go on and on about how much I loved this story... All I can really say is that you need to congratulate yourself on this because this is definitely an exceptional story and one of extraordinary writing ability.

~Ally