Reviews for Bombs
Wolfingrin chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow this very moving and provides a different perspective to look at events.
hetaoni564 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i liked it
YourxRoyalxAwesomeness chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
...this is the best thing i have read in a while. it is especially so as my birthdday is coming up and i happen to have it on th e7 of ecember. thank you for making my day.
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"Because you, Kiku, were never my enemy. Sure, Hirohito and Truman were enemies, but… How do I phrase this… we’re countries, Kiku, and countries don’t fight: out bosses do. They use us as tools to use to fight in their ridiculous battles.”

This is really true with regular people. There is a book called All Quiet on the Western Front where they brought this up. Normal people have done nothing to offend someone elsewhere, it is those in power. I love that line though. This was really good.
Draven Urei chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was great! I really love what Alfred say at the end, it's so TRUE! There was one thing on my mind though: I was taught in my class and shown a transmission of surrender from the opposing enemies, yet later on, Truman still dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Atleast that's what I remember _; I never really took notes.
AngelWhoIsNotASerialKiller chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aww so wonderful. This is so accurate and America was so nice in this. I liked the way you described the countries not fighting, but the bosses. Adds a whole new depth to them.
Yoly chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nya! I liked this a lot! Alfred is the voice of the people not the president! A lot of Americans were actually against the atomic bombing. So I liked how you described it. A nation won't die until the last of it land and people are extinguished. Anyway love it and thank you for writing.
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
aw. C: I love this insanely.
aki-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
uwa! So awesome! I was thinking about this like how u wrote it! It's like u just wrote it out of my head! Nice Job! XD