Reviews for Sari's Side Story
pachysam chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Poor Sari. Nice how she regained her confidence.

Here's a request. A story in which she does great things:

1. She saves Ultra Magnus. I bet he'd like her.

2. She convinces the Dinobots that Megatron lied to them about Autobots being evil and saves them.

3. She helps BlackArachnia and Waspinator to recover from their insanity.

4. She helps Omega Supreme to be freed from Shockwave and Megatron. I bet Omega Supreme would like her. Instead of seeing her as a freak, he'd most likely see the nice creature who helped him and Ratchet.

5. She meets Primus himself.

6. In the future, she leads a team of techno-organics similar to the Maximals including one with a mammoth-form.
MollyDarkheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This should really be an episode in TFA... it sounds sooo much like Sari.

Great job, I loved it! :)
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Sari is one of those human characters that actually grew on me as TFA continued. Shes one of the few to actually mature throughout the series (and not just cause of that ridiculous robo-growth spurt). It was nice to see this side of her during that whole mess and really brought out her character. You rock.
Night Train FM chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Nice 'missing scene' - a few blips ('give yourself and upgrade', 'she would recognise anywhere') but the ending was still 'aww' worthy. It's a shame 'certain parties' or whoever requested less Sari for S3.
Koi chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Well I like it.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
How dramatic.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh this was wonderfully done! You should consider a sequel or something!
takao-hikari chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
very good, you have left excellent X3
Sam chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Awesome! I luv it!
Ri2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Interesting (and sad) theory. Personally, I figured she was still mostly conked out and out of it considering she nearly killed herself and the whole city. That kind of overload takes a lot out of a girl.
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I liked it, it was a a good explanation.