Reviews for Lessee's Island
John Earl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is basically just copying the original Nim's Island with different character names...
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Not too bad!
Danni4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Uh...no offence, but isn't this kinda just Nim's Island with different charcaters? It gets kinda boring after awhile.

Why don't you do something else? Like, Nim's Island two, or something like that.

But remaking the story with just different names is kinda copying.

Danni
pricel chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hi! You were pointed out to me by Jazzyjazz07. Sorry it took me so long to get out here to check you out.

Just wanted to let you know this is a great first chapter. You wrote it well. It may be short but is well done with no errors that I can see.

You can add more detail to the story to lengthen it. If you add more imagery it helps the reader see the island. Be descriptive. Tell us what you see on your island, what the sounds and smells are, it will help mentally take the reader there.

I will try and read more when I can get to it. Kinda busy this time of year. I have kids in school and sports. I have regular (groan) household stuff do to...so I apologize if I don't get a chance to read as soon as you post.

pricel (Laura)