Reviews for Balmy with a Chance of Thunderstorms
backtonorwegia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"So what's the weather like right now in Cuba?"

"Is ain't always this rainy in Canada, is it?"

They blurted out their questions simultaneously, both of them tensing at the other voice. Silence descended heavily as they mentally kicked themselves. Talking about the weather, they were desperate.

Awkward Cuba/Canada is absolutely adorable. It's unfortunate that this pairing isn't more popular.
TummyChan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was by far the cutest Cuba/Canada Fanfiction I have ever read! You are a GREAT writer
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Well this is my first time reading about this pairing. This was really cute. XD
JustPlaincarl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aw, ADORABLE!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wonderful. loved it. XD
Aotsuki-san chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
omg, this is so cute

I love this pairing
Kayzo chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
absolutly adorable! and i'm really glad that you had the focus on the weather diffrences, not a lot of people relize stuff like that.
Hime-Devine chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
THIS IS MY SECRET OTP AND YOU JUST WON MY HEART.

LET US FROLIC AND HAVE CHILDREN YUS?
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I thought this was really cute, even though I havn't seen either Cuba or Canada in the anime (I've watched till 14). Are most of the characters in the webcomics? Where can you read those? I would very be grateful if you helped me out, since most characters in the Hetalia fandom are those I've never heard of/seen before.
Arufabetto chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
O-OH GOD. -dies from the cute-

Gah I love this pairing so much!

I love you for writing it, and writing it so CUTE!
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh god I get such a secret thrill out of Cuba/Canada! This hit all the right spots, I just loved it!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Yay~ More CubaXCanada. It has to be one of my favorite pairings, yet it has such a small fanbase. *tear*

I really like this. It's not your typical romance, but rather slow and awkward; it has a definite feel of realness to it. And that's rather refreshing to get from of fan fiction.