Reviews for The Long Distance Lifeline
dreamzofhope chapter 1 . 6/4/2009

I read your story and must say-its something very new and refreshing!

You've written it very beautifully in my opinion.

I take it Edward saved Bella, right?
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is OK as a chapter of an ongoing story, but it doesn't really work as a one-shot. It's not complete, so it fails to satisfy the reader's need for closure. It's just too fragmentary.

I'm sure the whole story will be well worth reading when it's done. It seems like you've got an exciting plot in mind, but this is more of a teaser or a drabble than a one-shot.
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
So did they save Bella or was she killed?Either way it was beautiful.I loved it! :D
tiffanyc chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Great Story line..
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow that was incredible..beautifully written...
brwneyedblues13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
this is so good!

this is incredibly well written and i really got into it

So please please please make it into a story!
Jammya chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
OH MY GOD! That was good. I was on the edge of mt seat reading this. And I want more! :O This should be a story not a one-shot! lol Love it! :]]
amyXD chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow. Just... wow. You write so well and I just got chilled to the bone when see said how long she had. Like, that is just sick! You write so well and this is such a cool fic idea so PLEASE-oh-PLEASE-oh-PLEASE write a full length story about it! It is so good! I want more!

Ok, your on my alerts! If you write the full thing most likely I'll put you on my favs... not to bribe you or anything ;) haha.

But for real.

Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Congratulations! You're in the contest. :)

I've added your story to our C2. The contest ends June 6 and voting begins shortly after.