Reviews for A Cluster of Stars
YFIQ chapter 5 . 10/20
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.
YFIQ chapter 4 . 5/30
Brought back some horrible memories back in 2009, except it was a roar that did it. Put me off for few years after fruitless days of searching before finally hitting the jackpot in 2013.

EXP isn't much of a consolation, in's nothing!

YFIQ chapter 2 . 5/29
Admit it Kagami and let the yuri feeling flow through you.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 5/27
If Konata's height hadn't get stunted even in universe, just imagine an 18 year old girl doing that in the end of this story.

Then again I had been imagining the series with Konata being around Kagami's height and it's not exactly easy...ha.
That Guy chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I, in fact, have accidentally killed a rare shiny pokémon. Damn posion...

Anyway, It's kinda nice reading this chapter. It's so lighthearted, not to mention yuri-less.
SeaRover1986 chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Twenty cosplay outfits in total, huh? Mind listing them all, even if it's just to me personally?

If you'd like to know, I understand that there actually *is* a cosplay powerup in Super Bomberman 4, but it only lets you dress up as one of two characters in particular.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
Easy enough to miss, but according to the manga and the wiki, Minami's mother's name happens to be Honoka.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Just to clear one thing up, students in Japan don't take buses.

Also, instead of inserting an author's note before the last two lines, you could just say something like "suddenly, the background music stopped as the three girls heard a rather strange slurping sound."
Rae chapter 54 . 6/23/2013
I wonder if there's a nut bar that has the flavor, but not the crunchiness for Miyuki's poor teeth.
Samuez chapter 54 . 6/1/2013
Haha, I love your Lucky Star chapters.

It's like a continuation of the anime. With perfect characterization and subplots within it.

Salad Enterprises chapter 54 . 5/28/2013
Ha, Miyuki was especially cute in this one!

Funny as always, keep 'em coming!

Atrum Ferox chapter 53 . 5/25/2013
LOL...oh for a bunch of "secondary characters" those two still crack me up! *sigh* too bad u stopped making more of this though. hope u update soon...
Samuez chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Haha, nice.
Atrum Ferox chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
LOL, ah another fic about the one-shot, punch-line humors of an anime! love it!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
At first I was FREAKING out at such a…WEIRD CHAPTER…but then I finished it luaghing SOOO hard! VERY CREATIVE AMD HILARIOUS IDEA!