Reviews for Slightly Less Sure of the Parrots
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 4/10
Aw. Poor Malcolm, just as he was finally getting to enjoy parties (parrots notwithstanding!)
Cap'nFrances chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Cute and funny! One minor quibble - I'd be even more puzzled than Malcolm was if someone told me goodnight at 0900. That's 9 AM. 9 PM is 2100.
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
That was fun with some great moments. I want to see Malcolm in the outfit (I am a woman, after all, despite the penname). I loved Trip giving him permission to leave his bed unmade. Someone would have to order him, wouldn't they? Fun, fun.
Come Lady Death chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Man, I love this story. The absolute best entry for TBAS Month. Typical Malcolm, backing into a cake knife. Awesome story, I loved it!
Exploded Pen chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Hey :)

Sorry it took so long for me to review this :) Great story, loved the 'Sir Malcolm' stuff and him dancing with Hoshi (although, ouch! If the man didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all).

Very much felt for Malcolm trying to get into his clothes, lol bless his little cotton socks.

Great story :)

*Exploded Pen*
entallat chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I loved this - the descriptions of the outfits and Malcolm's initial reaction to Trip's outfit especially. I'd close my eyes against that sight too. :-) I also couldn't figure out how Malcolm got hurt until it was described later - very original and nicely suspenseful!
Begoogled chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Always fun when Malcolm wants to tell someone else not to worry, and then start worrying himself :)

Trip and Malcolm are such a team, gotta love 'em! Thank you for this surprising and fun story!
volley chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
"2) not Captain Archer, God, please"

ROTFL!

Lovely ending to this story. Nice friendship moment between the two. It felt a bit earlier than season 4 - to be nitpicky - but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you again for adding your contribution to the Special Month.
LadyRainbow chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Trip's fashion sense *winces* But it makes sense that he's a Parrothead! :)

Nice Malcolm/Hoshi moments (the waltz), but ouch! I bet Chen feels really bad now for accidentally stabbing a superior officer, though. :( And calling himself Hoshi's "knight in shining armor, my lady." AW!

And for God's sake, Malcolm, ask for help with your laundry, man!

Great story, RM! ;)
Sita Z chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
"And you have my official permission to leave your bed unmade for a week."

LOL, very good! Very nice moment between Malcolm and Trip - I can see Malcolm secretly unfolding the laundry Trip folded for him and doing it all over again ;)!

Poor Malcolm, he's a walking disaster zone, isn't he? At least he got to have some fun before ending up in sickbay yet again.

Thank you for the story :)!

Sita
Deedaladee chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Ah. That was indeed, as our favorite Brit would say,"lovely". A wonderful story.
volley chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Aw, what a lovely chapter. Sickbay scenes are always fun. It's fun to read (and write!) characters - okay, *Malcolm* LOL - drifting back to consciousness. I loved the way you did it here, I could feel the sense of not being totally there. And the humour was very nicely written, too.
Begoogled chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Aw, that's cute! I like the Malcolm/Hoshi moment there :)

Parrots swirling around him...LOL!

And what was Chen doing with a knife? Cutting up some brie?

Thanks for the quick update, I love this story!
Deedaladee chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Funny,clever and sweet. Can't wait for the rest!
Begoogled chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
What happened! Dit he get shot/stabbed? That was my first reaction, then I thought it was a joke, connecting the incident with the drink. And now I'm back to it being something awful.

Don't let us hang in suspense for too long :)

But I really enjoyed this chapter, your description of the room and the people inside, Hoshi pulling Malcolm to the dance floor, Malcolm even showing off a bit. And they must have had some sort of party after the Xindi war.