Reviews for A Beautiful, Unexpected Factor
res chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
hilarious, cute, in other words-loved it
Queen of Spades England chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Cool
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
This was a beautiful and interesting story :D I can't really imagine Lelou being so.. passive and timid but it was cute nonetheless :P And Suzaku was pretty awesome as well! Regardless, loved the story!

xoxo

Panda
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
This is a wonderful story, especially the chapter with Suzaku comforting Lelouch; however sad that chapter is... And would her name really be Avarielle Lamperouge II?
iMovedToAO3 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Ninas not homophobic. In fact , in season 1, the episode called messenger from Kyoto , she's seen raping a table to the picture of princess euphimia
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
I loved it!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
Can't wait to see what they name her I bet Lulu is happy he doesn't have that extra weight to carry around anymore
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
O_O I actually pictured a heavily pregnant Lulu wearing that shirt! XD Lol And Suzaku laughing.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
The whole lake conversation I started thinking about my boyfriend and myself If love was a lake, I would be drowning as well lol
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Poor Lulu... :(

Well that was certainly an interesting way for most of the student body to find out about Lulu being pregnant.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Shirley's reaction was good. At least she doesn't find it strange lol
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Aww! Cute I was beginning to wonder why Lulu wasn't using his geass or why C.C wasn't showing up...Makes a little more sense now
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
At least Nina stopped that one girl from doing whatever it was she was going to do to Lelouch's neck.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
. I hope Nina doesn't do anything horrible to Suzaku and Lulu.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Actually your explanation made sense. Wonder what Suzaku is going to do when he finds out And the Student Council (if of course they find out)