Reviews for Pancakes
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Lulz, Excellent.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
now that was nice and fluffy! I love your work timewalker! Keep it up!
Baylink chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked this "inside Chuck's head" approach to this, and the characterizations worked for me... but it just seems to have trailed off at the end.

I'm not sure why I think that.
offtackle46 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I had to read your other food stories.

This was a great Team Bartowski moment. I am envious of your first person writing! You do a great job enhancing the characters.

I do believe pasta is next on the menu!
ChuckFiend chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
My vote is for "Pancakes" and "Chicken Alfredo" to find an in between and then a thereafter. Just saying.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very cute - the running dialogue in his head sounded very 'Chuck-like'. (now I want pancakes and bacon!)

Thanks!
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
So a week goes by and nothing and then I go away for a few days and you go post crazy?

Ah, this little fic made me crave bacon.
glockbell chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is really cute. I can definitely imagine the frantic gestures and expressions as this internal dialog plays.
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
TW, thank you for the delicious little short stack of pancakes! Fluffy and sweet, just the way I like it.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aww, that was cute! Sarah cooking breakfast. Dad there. Casey blushing. I love fluff!

Maybe one more chapter?

Thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Thus made me laugh. It was the sniff sniffs and the scratch scatches. This was so funny; it was short, but really good. (: Haha, Casey...

Angelica xD
blc chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Too funny, especially the bit about "funny animal shapes, Ellie was right."
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Nice and fluffy.
Poa chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I like this narrowed POV, TW. It works nicely, and you've painted a great morning scene with Dad and Sarah. Works as a one-shot, but you've got a nice launching pad should you decide to carry it further. Thank you!
awelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I am so sorry about your crappy day. I hope youll feel better soon. Thanks for sharing this cute story. It definitely did make me feel better.

I liked that Chucks dad was included. Love the character and hope he will be back. I think the story worked nicely as a oneshot, but I will never complain about getting more of your writing to read.