Reviews for Nirvana
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Never in my life have I been pulled into the Joker's mind as well as your poem allowed. Brilliant work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
wow.
BatmanFanatic12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow, that is awesome poetry! good job!
Shaddic chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
While I read this, I could just see the Joker writing this on the walls of Arkham, in his blood or someone else's. This was amazing.
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
-standing ovation- Wow, that was so good! I was hooked from the first stanza. "Destruction my purpose, chaos my way." I really like that, it's so Joker-ish. And the last four lines were brilliant, so narcissistic and ominous.

The Joker is also my all time favourite character. :)
ChaoticDeviance chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow! This was an excellent piece. The way the rhythmn flowed and rhymed it was amazing.

"And chaos is my name,

I am The Joker,

Life is my game."

That had to be my favorite part. The whole initiative of life itself being the Joker's game was a brilliant way to end the piece. One of the best poems for Joker I've yet to come across.

A job well done.

Sincerely ~ ChaoticDeviance
words behind my eyelids chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. This is an excellent piece!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
A great poem fic. Very good.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Whoa!

This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the BEST poem about the Joker I have EVER had the pleasure of coming across.

Just . . . wow. I'm speechless. This was . . . sensational! I'm in such awe of the colorful wording you chose, the way you structured the sentences - and how you made everything ryhme! That was the icing on the cake, really.

This is absolutely phenomenal. Absolutely and utterly magnificent.

'And chaos is my name,

I am The Joker,

Life is my game.' -What a way to end on a powerful note! That was probably my favorite part right there, but honestly, this whole poem was a piece of genius.

'My mask is my face,

My face makes my name,

I am the Joker,

I deserve all my fame.' -Stunningly brilliant.

I applaud you with a job well, WELL done. It's so hard to express my enthusiasm over this find in writing, but please believe me when I say that this was truly an exceptional piece of work. This should be published. Seriously.

GREAT JOB! This was amazing.

Most Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
ArchaicLover chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was amazing! I loved it. The Joker is my favorite character of all time, and I think that this really captured his philosophy.
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Brilliant ;)
OuterSpaceHooker chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was absolutly great! I loved the whole poem!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I loved it. They were simple rhymes but they said alot. Your quatrains made me smile. This was my favorite part

Randomness is order,