Reviews for Pretty Eyes
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Realized another I did not leave a review for. Doing a bad job of flattering my favorite author.

I just love Rodney when he is being cute to Jennifer.

I love how you write him and John as well.

DW
Hal Cooper chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked your story! I added you as a favorite author after reading your profile, which reminds me of myself in many ways. This is the first time I've had the chance to read one of your stories. I especially enjoy reading about McKay and Keller and DaniWilder directed me to check out your work. Very well written! I also enjoy the connection McKay and Sheppard have and it's fun to go into their heads for a bit and imagine what they must be thinking...

Write on!

J.
astridv chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aww, this was cute. :O)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That's very sweet! Great story!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
lol...loved the ending! I couldn't stop laughing when Rodney blamed Sheppard and then continued to explain that Sheppard dumbs them down! Great story!
x Varda x chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Rodney whump and McKeller, my favourite things. And a great story too! I like Rodney's incoherent drug-hopped mutterings
Mastermind chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wonderful!

Another awesome McKeller fic that leaves me eagerly anticipating the next one!

Keep up the good work!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Loved it! Well written and just so much fun to read! I love how Rodney blamed Sheppard for Jennifer not remembering what Rodney said about her eyes..."It's Sheppard's fualt" "He dumbs us down." ...that was funny!

Thanks for sharing another excellent story!