Reviews for Luna and Sol
KythAnDra chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Not bad. I like the plot. But I think the story is going too fast for my liking.

Regarding your question, Murata Ken's surname is Murata not Ken. Ken is his name. So I guess Aki's full name will be Aki Murata, right? I used to find it difficult to differentiate between a surname and given name in Japanese name too. Hope this help!

WOuld love for an update.
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
like it !

ive been lookin for fics where yuuri or somebody from the future Shin Makoku gets sent back in time hope u update

ill be reading every ch.

if u know any other fic like the ones ive been trying to find please tell me ;)
Princess Sin chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
as far as i could tell, i didn't see anything wrong except that instead of gwendal's child. i would have thought it would have been conrad's child that would have been sticking close to Sol as his bodyguard. but the only thing i truly found wrong about the story was there wasn't another chapter. i hope the next update will be quick. i want to see if Luna will really kill her brother and if so, what will the other two children do. will they try to help her to figure out what happened to her brother or will it be the little sage to tell her what happened to the boy?

when luna kicked wolfram in the stomach all i could think of was that she was definitedly a bielefeld.