Reviews for Without a Trace
unique.normality chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
My only critique is that I'm sure Teddy would've suggested looking at the Marauders map to make sure his dad was/wasn't in the castle once he went missing...
unique.normality chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
All my Remus feels are turning into such pride when he got Head of House and everyone was so excited.
unique.normality chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I almost wanted Harry to give Teddy a little talk on people staring and whispering behind your back because he is the master at that shit.
Hazpotsfan chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Phew! Tonks and Lupin CANNOT die after surviving the war! That was a great story :D
The Big Black Panther chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Loverly. Absolutely loverly. And, while I liked the first ending, I absolutely adored the second one. I loved the whole entire thing, actually. Thank you for giving this story and its predecessors to me and my fellow fanfiction obsessives. You are a wonderful writer.

TBBP
sapphiretwin369 chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
I *loved* this so much! It was excellently written and I really felt for the Lupins throughout this story. I hope Remus was back to his normal self quickly! Nice job. :)
Gelly Bean chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
awww wow that is a beautiful end to a wonderful story!

really this story has made me laugh and almost cry in parts

and was a brilliant welcome home present from 2 weeks in Scotland walking and living in a caravan!

(not my fist choice of fun i can tell you)

hehe cant wait for your next!

gelly
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
thank you it was a great chapter thanks keep up the great work
Furionknight chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
awesome ending sad to see it go, but of course that just means you'll have to write something else soon for us all to read. :)

Love
wandamarie chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
Kuroida chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
I was actually pretty satisfied with the last (now 2nd last) chapter but hey! The more the merrier! XD
MickeyLeek chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Thank you for this add-on. It was another great chapter.
edwardfiend chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
fantastic!I liked the very end, of course they can't let slytherin win. perish the thought! lol. absoluetley loved this fic. :)
Kuroida chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Horray for happy endings! XD Loved this story. Loved the ending. The letter was so sad and sweet while the Gryffindor's response was awesome. I'm sad it had to end so soon but when I really think about it I think you were right to end it here...hmm...I'm conflicted :P

I can't wait for your next story. I think I'm addicted to your stories cuz they have one crutial factor: Remus and Tonks are alive. So keep writing! XD