Reviews for Without a Trace
Shrek chapter 15 . 8/14
Nice
unique.normality chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
My only critique is that I'm sure Teddy would've suggested looking at the Marauders map to make sure his dad was/wasn't in the castle once he went missing...
unique.normality chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
All my Remus feels are turning into such pride when he got Head of House and everyone was so excited.
unique.normality chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I almost wanted Harry to give Teddy a little talk on people staring and whispering behind your back because he is the master at that shit.
Hazpotsfan chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Phew! Tonks and Lupin CANNOT die after surviving the war! That was a great story :D
The Big Black Panther chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Loverly. Absolutely loverly. And, while I liked the first ending, I absolutely adored the second one. I loved the whole entire thing, actually. Thank you for giving this story and its predecessors to me and my fellow fanfiction obsessives. You are a wonderful writer.

TBBP
sapphiretwin369 chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
I *loved* this so much! It was excellently written and I really felt for the Lupins throughout this story. I hope Remus was back to his normal self quickly! Nice job. :)
Gelly Bean chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
awww wow that is a beautiful end to a wonderful story!

really this story has made me laugh and almost cry in parts

and was a brilliant welcome home present from 2 weeks in Scotland walking and living in a caravan!

(not my fist choice of fun i can tell you)

hehe cant wait for your next!

gelly
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
thank you it was a great chapter thanks keep up the great work
Furionknight chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
awesome ending sad to see it go, but of course that just means you'll have to write something else soon for us all to read. :)

Love
wandamarie chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
Kuroida chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
I was actually pretty satisfied with the last (now 2nd last) chapter but hey! The more the merrier! XD
MickeyLeek chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Thank you for this add-on. It was another great chapter.
edwardfiend chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
fantastic!I liked the very end, of course they can't let slytherin win. perish the thought! lol. absoluetley loved this fic. :)