Reviews for Aftershock
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 5/7
That was cute but some things are only meant to be in our dreams. Zutara for life. :P
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 2/28
Ahh, this was adorable! I love friendship/gen!Zutara so much more than romance!Zutara and this was a really nice combination, waah. uwu I am still kind of squealing because FRIIENDDSSS that trust each other and save each other's lives for the win!

I need to get ahold of myself. I'm sorry. But this was so great, thank you for writing this. :)
S chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I don't care about my Avatar cartoon collection, THIS is what happened.
Humph!
Pure loveliness. You did gurrrl. Wonderful writing.
tales-of-bohemia chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
my

feels

cant

take it.
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, that was sooo sweet. I loved it! Great job. :)
Ikitsu chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
If I quoted everything I loved about this fic, I'd end up quoting the whole thing. So let me settle for this one part instead: "She was rather bewildered at the way her body so willingly settled against his, so perfectly, even. Sheltered within the breadth of his shoulders, she experienced a fleeting sensation of absolute safety, a nonsensical conviction that as long as she stayed within the cradle of his arms, nothing in the world could possibly harm her. But the feeling passed, and she gratefully listened to his heartbeat, instead."

Perfection.

Thank you for writing this.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was an awesome friendship fic! For a minute I did think they were going to kiss, but it's perfectly good without. It was full of emotion and compassion and mutual friendly love. Good job!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
My name is PeaceHeather, and I approve this story.

Thanks for posting it!
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i honestly thought, well assumed (dumb me) he was going to kiss her. and though that would have been sweet, i'm glad you realized it wasn't necessary :) I love your work truely XD
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
wow.

:) impressive.
cyathula chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I keep wondering if Azula was still screaming in the background while Zuko was getting fixed up... but honestly, the series should have ended like this!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very nice. I wish that happened in the show.
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Guess who? You have no idea who I am, but I'm from deviantart and I clicked on the link that led me to your FF profile. So I'm not too stalker-y. But I still feel very creepy. Anyway, I'm going to be commenting on all your stories! Well, only the ones I want to read. Like the Avatar and Bones ones. Maybe Harry Potter too. And with each one, there shall be a clue to my identity. By now, you're probably thinking, "Wow, what a loser." But I shall do this anyway, because your stories are good and I want something interesting to do. And leaving hints about my identity sounds interesting, even if you don't care at all. So welcome to Mystery Clue Finding!
Aoluas Anminti chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I was terribly disappointed at the end of the finale. I don't want to rant about i there, but just know that this fic eased some of that feeling. I had been waiting a long while for Zuko/Katara interaction, even just as friends, because their chemistry is the best out of any two people in, I think, the whole series, and just when there started to be a hint of good going on, the series ends and they each go off with people uniquely ill-suited for them.

Enyhow, you've written some wonderful fanfiction here, which fits very well into the series, and no one is OOC.
4EyedBlonde chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
:D so fluffy and sweet! 3 are you going to continue it? PLEASE?