Reviews for Neon Genesis DBZ
Forfer chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Uh your story is ok but i thought it was kind of weird to have raditz as a good guy you could have at least have had vegeta as a good guy since he does become good and all.

_

(9 o.o )9 (9 o.o )9 (9 o.o )9 (9 o.o ) (9 o.o )9 (9 o.o )9 (9 o.o )9 (9 o.o ) Its kirby

Its better to burn out then fade away-Kurt Cobain
Optimus Magnus chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
This was quite amusing actually

I wrote an Eva/DBZ crossover, but mine is in a less comical vain, but this beats it hands down for fun

Read mind and tell me what you think
BobCat chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Just like most of your stories, this was an absolute riot! I beg of you, please consider a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Pretty damn funny, if I do say so myself. I think you should write a sequel, especially with Vegeta in it.

-MajinKiLLPoT

(I'm too lazy to log in)
Masta Pac chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
gay boyz never learn do they...
Cook chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Wierdness. I like it though.
Angelicorn chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Cute story. Very cute.
Ragna Blade chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
How come Raditz did NOT go ape as all Saiyans do under a full moon. Oh, and do write a sequal, this was a really lame crossover.
Bob MUG chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
Mmm...donuts! I read the NGDBZ whatchamacallits before this one. Kinda like...doing, I can't think of any pointless analogies.
Worldmage chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
God... it's too early in the morning... I laughed until I couldn't breathe. Good humor, good references, good silliness, just enough Shinji/Asuka WAFF to satisfy my lonely soul (vicariously of course)...

The main problem is it's often too jumpy, and although the jokes are good the "Authoress" repeats some and misses others. I recommend it, but for the sake of all that's holy don't read it past midnight.

One more final (I need you) ...um, no, one more final comment: your comment about how Asuka shouldn't angst because it's Shinji's job is invalid, because it's obvious that the first three Children are all aspects of the same person. When you add them together, you get Anno. (Well, you get an Anno who's 2/3 female, but we'll ignore that one.)
garlicjr chapter 1 . 6/29/2000
nice story but you could have at least included piccolo
Sailor Yebusi chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
That was HILARIOUS! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! FUNNYFUNNYFUNNY! Hey, do you think you could send me that Goku's hair NERV thingy? I wanna see it for myself! Well, keep up the good work!

Sailor Yebusi

*I will punish you in the name of BEER!*