Reviews for Rain Dance
Aldanus Auramaru chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Holy. shit. I'm going to be busy with this for a while xD Nicely done. Well-written
Nightskystar chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i LOVE this story!
Anskar chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
WoW! What a masterpiece. I browsed tauren fan fiction on google and just like that I found this gem ;) The story is according to me awesome in all respects. The colourful language and description containing many new words for me really builds atmospheare. Moreover the story isnt too long or short, a perfectly sized novel if you ask me. The characters are described (situationwise) intricately and vividly. Mabye, or actuelly very likely so, I can easily bond with both characters since I used to be a WoW player myself and had a couple of handsome bulls displayed at my character list. And all of us have probably fantasized about a foxy night elf girl at some point ;). You made the story very funny at times as well as even beautiful with the ending. Two reslly sympathetic characters with lust for life and eachother!
sorry.no-names chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
not bad. not bad at all
Baroark chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
lololol I got the biggest grin on my face when I read the part about the Tauren leaving the drawings with the love heart above them in the sand haha nice work :P
Winterkittenz chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'll admit it: even though the night elf/tauren pairing creeped me out at first, this is absolutely cute and well-written. Makes me wonder... what REALLY goes on on the RP servers?

Anyways, well done. :3

Amalja, night elf druid on Dath'Remar :D
a fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
AWESOME. I LOVED IT.
Warcraft Addict chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow amazing! I love your stories. Might be weird but a Tauren Druid and a Blood Elf pally
Kara chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I agree with other reviewers. Your stories are amazing. I would also love to see an Unnamed Rogue x Human Warrior, or and Undead Male x Female Human would also be lovely and unexpected (though certainly asked for! ) :D
cherrygirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i only just found this site recently, and, having played Warcraft for quite awhile as a night elf, i liked your story very much.

i also quit playing after it became a bit too addictive :) gradually i played less for the levelling and more for the RP, and most often, the ERP, which i did enjoy with a select few friends who were quite creative and intelligent about their sensual RP.

if i decide to join this site, perhaps i'll write some of my favorite memories as well.

thank you!
Kio chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
could U do (on UR nameless rouge ) A human worrior?
JackalChan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aw Tauren are so cute 3 I've got a pairing request but it might seem a little strange...but how come undead men never get any love? I would love you forever if you did a Male UndeadX Human Female 3
Magencia chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
omg! so hot but so sweet. i roleplay in this game alot. maybe you have inspired me to write one of my roleplaying nights. they as well get hot and steamy.
Wow-nerd183 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009