Reviews for Who we Are, What we Are
grimangel163 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Has this been abandoned?
Josh2750 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
its a good storx and a very exciting cliffhanger. keep at it
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Made of good stuff here. KEEP IT UP!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Pretty good, pretty good. While i gripe about the sudden and dues ex ness of the reveal about Jinchuuriki. this is a nice chapter.
Wonijs chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I like this story so far. Hope you decide to continue it at some point :)
warsaw2 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Jiraiya's plans are coming to fruition. Soon Naruto will assemble a female Jinchuriki harem and make the ultimate SUPERBABIES OF DOOM! And consequently an entire new line of Icha Icha. But in all seriousness, good chapter and I hope to see more.

PS: You know that Waterfall's Jinchuriki was named Fu right?
The Souless Void chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Hey, you should really keep adding on chapters. This story is great, and don't mind the canon. Writing is about how you feel would be right. Not how misashi Kishimoto does. So if you want you can make the story how you want it. Also, people might complain about how you are making the shichibi jin. (too lazy to spell whole word) affectionate to Naruto. If you want/ need make a samall harem (only 2 girls) it won't ruin the story, but might enhance it. Also if it is going to be a harem, make sure its small not like the huge 10 person harems people make.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
extremely interesting story you have here will be sure to read the next chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
pretty it up
lordzues chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Great story hope that youcan update son...later XD
Reader458 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting.

Looking forward to see more.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
The Lonely Fox chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
oh, someone else to vye for narutos affecion perhaps. keep it up
taintedlegacy chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Interesting story so far! Keep up the good work!
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
It's good, but I really hope you aren't going to make this a harem. I like the Naruto/Yugito pairing.
Yami Kurushimi chapter 3 . 5/20/2009