Reviews for Are They Really Doing THAT?
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
LMFAO! OMG GRIMMJOW WAY OF TELLING ULQUIORRA! LOL LOVE IT! do u think u make a long one shot or a chapter story with some angst but yet so sweet!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
LOLZ innuendo FTW!
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
"Just because you made your own version doesn't mean it needs to be tried out" Woman, you nearly choked me there. This was hilarious. xD
KoiPondOfPeace chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Lol, they thought that Szayel and Nnoitra were doing something nasty in the closet. Nice innuendo. Ulquiorra got embarassed, hehe...
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this is so funny and though Nnoitra sucks...but it was cute when Ulquia pouted for Grimm ;D
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
LOL, that was hilarious! XD
c.cristina chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
awesome x3
i just love this kind of misunderstandings xD
and your writing style is really nice :D
and Ulquiorra's slow-ness is just way too cute :3

can I have some cookies? i'll get onto details...
you know the ones with chocolate bits, right? how about adding caramel and strawberries and ice cream and making them ultra-super-giant? xD (do ignore the useless rant...)
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
lol. That is definitely funny. Keep it up!
Kurotsuki-Tenchi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009

This is funny as all get out! I thought it was awsome, and if you'd like to read a GrimmUlqui story then read my story "The life and times of Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez"! It even has Nnoitra and Szayel! So please read and review, I don't have enough! But I loved this story though, especially the Aizen and Gin part. That's probably what I would've done if I heard that. X3
Paisley Splash chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
“Well... it’s, y’know, what we do.”

“...are you an idiot?”

My favourite line! Made me laugh out loud :)

I'd *love* to see that pouty face Ulquiorra makes! I also really liked Szayel in this story. Well done!
Misscalculated chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Love it. This made me laugh so haed that a few people looked at me funny. keep up the good work. :D
ririn chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
lol that was funny :D
Converted chapter 1 . 4/30/2009

That was such a cracked-up story! Simply loved it~!

The Sazyel and Nnoitra pairing would have been soo cute

Anyways, awesome story

Loved the way it ended xD
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 4/30/2009

I laughed the whole way! XD

n imagining Ulquiorra pouting.. OMG TOO CUTE